Neowin Monthly Photography Challenge - Sept '13

So only tomorrow left for people to post anything? 26th is almost appon us people!

Think this is getting to the point, where we can try one more month, and if there are no more than 2 entries, then one such look at a different way of pushing something like this?

To many gamers without cameras on the forums?

Hope we see at least 3 more entries!

Been busy. I've barely picked up my camera at all this month. I was really getting into photography but it's taken a back seat recently. Work, an online class I'm taking, an fantasy football! I did take a cool bracketed shot this morning that I thought I might be able to enter, but my Lightroom trial ran out on me so I'll have to wait until I get home and try to learn how to use Darktable to see what it looks like. I will post something even if it's crap, haha.

Hell, I only just washed my car this last weekend for the first time in about a month. When I go more than a week without washing my car, you know I'm busy! :laugh:

Edit: Tried Photomatrix trial, came out like doo-doo: http://imgur.com/H9OmgZK

Last day people....

Run outside with your new iPhone... and take a picture of your cat... against the wall... with the flash on super bright...

BOOM... cat on wall with shadow :)

I could post but the problem i have are the themes. I am sure if you got rid of the themes and made it the best picture taken this month wins, then you would see a few more entries.

Hey... Grand idea for next months topic.... if I win... the topic will be... go take a picture and post it! :)

Vote for me, for Open Topic on OCT :)

Hey... Grand idea for next months topic.... if I win... the topic will be... go take a picture and post it! :)

Vote for me, for Open Topic on OCT :)

I see what you did there  :shifty: