It's a fairly self-explanatory title, really
What would it take, do you think, to wake the people of the UK up to the realising of the value of liberty (and the willingness to be involved in taking it back)?
Please illuminate me on what rights the US citizens are taking back from their government?
What specifically are you talking about?
I thought the whole Monarchy thing is just more ceremonial these days, what with members of Parliment running things, does Liz even have any say on what goes on anymore?
Q: What are the powers?
In domestic matters, the Royal Prerogative covers
- the issuing and withdrawal of passports
- the appointment and dismissal of ministers
- the appointment of Queen's Counsel
- the granting of honours
- the appointment and regulation of the civil service
- the commissioning of officers in the armed forces
- the dissolution of Parliament
- the calling of elections
In foreign affairs, it covers
- the declaration of war
- the making of treaties
- the recognition of foreign states
- the accreditation of diplomats