england drinking cocaine ecstasy sex offender

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
150 replies to this topic

#16 KingCracker

KingCracker

I am your huckleberry.

• 4,290 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 14:50

So the girl that was raped was someone you love? No? Yet here you are hoping some stranger dies a horrible death that never did anything wrong to you. Like I said, it shows your depravity. You can't call yourself civilized if you believe in eye for an eye. It's a pathetic way to look at people.

You act like this guy was a innocent man. I could see your point if the rapist gave the victim HIV but this isn't the case. HE raped the woman and got HIV, he got what was coming to him. 

#17 ILikeTobacco

ILikeTobacco

Neowinian Senior

• 4,789 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 14:51

No actually it doesn't.

Yes, actually it does. This person did nothing to you and yet you want horrible things to happen to them? You ignore that in most cases, we are talking about a mental issue that can actually be treated, yet you think the correct way to "treat" it is to make their life ######. Eye for an eye is depravity and uncivilized.

#18 +Nik L

Nik L

Where's my pants?

• 33,990 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 14:52

Revenge from the grave ... sweet.

From the grave?  Who died?

#19 ILikeTobacco

ILikeTobacco

Neowinian Senior

• 4,789 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 14:52

You act like this guy was a innocent man. I could see your point if the rapist gave the victim HIV but this isn't the case. HE raped the woman and got HIV, he got what was coming to him. 

I don't act like he is an innocent man. I act like he committed a crime and should receive the appropriate punishment for that. You act like HIV is the appropriate punishment. Show me the law that says that? If not, you need to check your morals because they aren't much better than his.

#20 KingCracker

KingCracker

I am your huckleberry.

• 4,290 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 14:53

Yes, actually it does. This person did nothing to you and yet you want horrible things to happen to them? You ignore that in most cases, we are talking about a mental issue that can actually be treated, yet you think the correct way to "treat" it is to make their life ****. Eye for an eye is depravity and uncivilized.

Oh please, he's a damn rapist for feck sake.   

I don't act like he is an innocent man. I act like he committed a crime and should receive the appropriate punishment for that. You act like HIV is the appropriate punishment. Show me the law that says that? If not, you need to check your morals because they aren't much better than his.

LOL wow. No he got appropriate punishment and getting HIV from raping someone is a consequence and i'm glad the scum bag got it. His punishment is prison his side effect of doing something incredibly wrong is getting HIV. I guess next you want the woman to apologize to the rapist right?

#21 Lord Method Man

Lord Method Man

Neowinian Senior

• 3,666 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 1520

Posted 03 September 2013 - 14:54

Your indifference toward the criminal behavior of others is why today there's really no reason not to commit violent crimes. You're actually referring to the rapist as though he is the victim.

You're probably one of those people who thinks this rapist should be locked away in a resort hotel with broadband internet and an Xbox as part of his "rehabilitation."

#22 ILikeTobacco

ILikeTobacco

Neowinian Senior

• 4,789 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 14:55

Your indifference toward the criminal behavior of others is why today there's really no reason not to commit violent crimes. You're actually referring to the rapist as though he is the victim.

You're probably one of those people who thinks this rapist should be locked away in a resort hotel with broadband internet and an Xbox as part of his "rehabilitation."

Oh, so now you make assumptions. You most be one of those that things that if a child steals a candy bar from the gas station we should cut off his hand. Stick to what people said or I will just ignore you for being ignorant.

#23 Steven P.

Steven P.

aka Neobond

• 30,434 posts

Quit it. Who are you to judge another person on the Internet. People have different opinions, and even if they are wrong, deal with it.

Pff, you act like the comments in here personally affect you! (not the first time I have seen this and you've been wrong about it).

#24 Charisma

Charisma

e-1337-ist

• 4,534 posts

He did a lot of drugs, he took a risk and committed a crime, and he might be paying dearly for it. It may not be a fitting legal punishment--nobody is sentencing rapists to be injected with HIV in court--but if you rape someone you have no idea what you might catch or get yourself into, and nobody is going to feel sorry for you if you end up catching a disease. Same as if someone murders and breaks their arm in the process. "Well, you shouldn't have been committing a heinous crime, then." Karma justice is quite satisfying, in my human-with-a-sense-of-right-and-wrong opinion.

#25 ILikeTobacco

ILikeTobacco

Neowinian Senior

• 4,789 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 14:56

Oh please, he's a damn racist for feck sake. 

So punish him as a rapist. The law is fairly clear on that. If HIV was what he deserved, the law would say that. It doesn't, and thinking that he needs more punishment than that just shows your depravity.

#26 ILikeTobacco

ILikeTobacco

Neowinian Senior

• 4,789 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 14:57

Quit it. Who are you to judge another person on the Internet. People have different opinions, and even if they are wrong, deal with it.

Pff, you act like the comments in here personally affect you! (not the first time I have seen this and you've been wrong about it).

So you are saying only I shouldn't judge other people on the internet? This entire thread is about people judging the rapist. Come on now. Wishing harm to come to people shows depravity. Wanting to see people hurt is nothing something people should be proud of, nor encouraged.

#27 Steven P.

Steven P.

aka Neobond

• 30,434 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 14:57

So punish him as a rapist. The law is fairly clear on that. If HIV was what he deserved, the law would say that. It doesn't, and thinking that he needs more punishment than that just shows your depravity.

Arguing for the hell of it more like.

#28 Lord Method Man

Lord Method Man

Neowinian Senior

• 3,666 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 1520

Posted 03 September 2013 - 14:58

The state didn't strap him down and inject him with HIV as part of his sentence; he infected himself when he broke into a girls home in the night and raped her in her sleep. You're damn right he got his just desserts.

#29 KingCracker

KingCracker

I am your huckleberry.

• 4,290 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 14:58

So to you he should walk free because he got HIV from the victim? You can't be serious.

#30 ILikeTobacco

ILikeTobacco

Neowinian Senior

• 4,789 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 15:03

So to you he should walk free because he got HIV from the victim? You can't be serious.

Show me where I said that?  I said punish him as a rapist. Nowhere in that do I say let him walk free. But I also don't think its okay to wish ill on to someone else for any reason.

You are advocating treating people like trash for no reason. It's like the story about the cake shop and its owners who refused to make a wedding cake for some lesbians due to their beliefs. Instead of simply not shopping there anymore, people made death threats on their lives and their children and our society thinks that is okay to do. Those people were bigots yes, but how are you any better than that person when you want harm to come to that person and their kids. It's depravity, pure and simple.