Rapist may have contracted HIV from victim

Quit it. Who are you to judge another person on the Internet. People have different opinions, and even if they are wrong, deal with it.

Pff, you act like the comments in here personally affect you! (not the first time I have seen this and you've been wrong about it).

So you are saying only I shouldn't judge other people on the internet? This entire thread is about people judging the rapist. Come on now. Wishing harm to come to people shows depravity. Wanting to see people hurt is nothing something people should be proud of, nor encouraged.

So punish him as a rapist. The law is fairly clear on that. If HIV was what he deserved, the law would say that. It doesn't, and thinking that he needs more punishment than that just shows your depravity.

Arguing for the hell of it more like.

• Like 3

So punish him as a rapist. The law is fairly clear on that. If HIV was what he deserved, the law would say that. It doesn't, and thinking that he needs more punishment than that just shows your depravity.

The state didn't strap him down and inject him with HIV as part of his sentence; he infected himself when he broke into a girls home in the night and raped her in her sleep. You're damn right he got his just desserts.

So to you he should walk free because he got HIV from the victim? You can't be serious.

So to you he should walk free because he got HIV from the victim? You can't be serious.

Show me where I said that?  I said punish him as a rapist. Nowhere in that do I say let him walk free. But I also don't think its okay to wish ill on to someone else for any reason.

You are advocating treating people like trash for no reason. It's like the story about the cake shop and its owners who refused to make a wedding cake for some lesbians due to their beliefs. Instead of simply not shopping there anymore, people made death threats on their lives and their children and our society thinks that is okay to do. Those people were bigots yes, but how are you any better than that person when you want harm to come to that person and their kids. It's depravity, pure and simple.

Show me where I said that?  I said punish him as a rapist. Nowhere in that do I say let him walk free. But I also don't think its okay to wish ill on to someone else for any reason.

You are advocating treating people like trash for no reason. It's like the story about the cake shop and its owners who refused to make a wedding cake for some lesbians due to their beliefs. Instead of simply not shopping there anymore, people made death threats on their lives and their children and our society thinks that is okay to do. Those people were bigots yes, but how are you any better than that person when you want harm to come to that person and their kids. It's depravity, pure and simple.

He is being punished and I will wish ill on him because he did a horrible act. BUT that that doesn't make me like him. He got what he deserves and i'm not going to sit here and say awww so sorry, i'm sorry you got HIV. He could of avoided it by not raping that woman, so no sympathy from me.

The state didn't strap him down and inject him with HIV as part of his sentence; he infected himself when he broke into a girls home in the night and raped her in her sleep. You're damn right he got his just desserts.

I see everything went above your head. I didn't say they did. I said it shows your depravity when you say, good, he got HIV. A civilized person seeks justice, not revenge. Saying it is a good thing that he got AIDs shows that you have absolutely no compassion for anyone. It is everything that is wrong with our society. You want revenge, not justice. You want people to die instead of helping them get over whatever issues they have. You'd rather pay millions to keep them locked away when they could actually be part of a productive society. It shows your depravity in every way.

He is being punished and I will wish ill on him because he did a horrible act. BUT that that doesn't make me like him. He got what he deserves and i'm not going to sit here and say awww so sorry, i'm sorry you got HIV. He could of avoided it by not raping that woman, so no sympathy from me.

Still waiting for you to quote where I said he should be set free.

You are advocating treating people like trash for no reason.

wrong, he advocating treating people like trash because that certain people is rapist.

theres phrase like "society trash" for reasons.

You are advocating treating people like trash

Who's treating him like trash? He gave himself HIV all on his own, this was not a punishment laid on him by someone else.

for no reason

Breaking into someone's home in the night and raping them in their sleep = "no reason"  Got it.

Who's treating him like trash? He gave himself HIV all on his own, this was not a punishment laid on him by someone else.

Breaking into someone's home in the night and raping them in their sleep = "no reason"  Got it.

What's the reason where him getting aids is justice? He is jailed for breaking into a home and raping them. That is justice. You want revenge, not justice.

Well at least he's in jail so he can't rape someone else and infect them. He'll be paying the price of his crime for the rest of his life now, hopefully this will teach him a lesson about how he treats others.

You are advocating treating people like trash for no reason.  ...

If you think that he is anything other than trash, please, set me straight.  I have an idea ... instead of sending him to prison, lets just put him up at your place for a long visit!!  What NO??, I figured as much..

So all you have now is, you're waiting on me to quote lol...

No, but if you claim I said something, I want to see where I said it. Why argue with someone that is just making crap up and then arguing those made up points? So lets see where I said it. Why say anymore if you aren't reading what I say and making up points?

... uninvited in the middle of the night and she awoke to find him raping her from behind.

"She froze and no words were exchanged.

Clearly she should have warned him.

SUE ! :laugh:

No, but if you claim I said something, I want to see where I said it. Why argue with someone that is just making crap up and then arguing those made up points? So lets see where I said it. Why say anymore if you aren't reading what I say and making up points?

I don't even know why so many people are arguing with you, you're the one acting like the criminal is a victim. I know where you stand with criminals now though.
  • Like 1

I don't even know why so many people are arguing with you, you're the one acting like the criminal is a victim.

I am acting like he is a criminal who should receive his just punishment, which is jail time and hopefully rehabilitation. You are acting like anyone who does anything wrong should receive more than the fair punishment. Let's just go back to old days where we cut off the hands of thieves. Did you know adultery is still illegal in many places. Lets stone anyone that cheats. People who advocate revenge instead of justice show their depravity.

Just want to say:  He gave himself the infection.  He infected himself.  He chose to put himself inside a woman who happened to be HIV+.  As such, that part of the story is wholly on him.  Do I wish him harm?  No, not how I see legal justice working.  Do I think he has so far got part of what he deserved?  Yes - he chose that risk.

You are acting like anyone who does anything wrong should receive more than the fair punishment.

Being potentially infected as HIV+ is not "fair punishment" but it's a fair outcome based upon the fact he chose to penetrate a woman without taking precautions.

• Like 2

Just want to say:  He gave himself the infection.  He infected himself.  He chose to put himself inside a woman who happened to be HIV+.  As such, that part of the story is wholly on him.  Do I wish him harm?  No, not how I see legal justice working.  Do I think he has so far got part of what he deserved?  Yes - he chose that risk.

Exactly. Wishing someone to come to harm is just depravity and makes you no better than him morally.

I am acting like he is a criminal who should receive his just punishment, which is jail time and hopefully rehabilitation. You are acting like anyone who does anything wrong should receive more than the fair punishment. Let's just go back to old days where we cut off the hands of thieves. Did you know adultery is still illegal in many places. Lets stone anyone that cheats. People who advocate revenge instead of justice show their depravity.

No im not I think he should receive his just punishment. I never said he should get anything more than what the law allows. However he got HIV from his victim and that's a consequence of doing his crime. Does that mean I should feel sorry for him? No! Why should I? You are just being ridiculous.

No im not I think he should receive his just punishment. I never said he should get anything more than what the law allows. However he got HIV from his victim and that's a consequence of doing his crime. Does that mean I should feel sorry for him? No! Why should I? You are just being ridiculous.

Who said anything about feeling sorry for him? I don't feel sorry for random people who have random bad things happen to them. That's life. However, you are not advocating that. You are advocating bad things happening to random people you don't even know. Again... I ask you... quote for me these things you claim I said. If you can't stop making crap up and actually respond to whats said.