'G.I Joe 3' currently being written

1h4v7.png

In an exclusive interview with Lorenzo di Bonaventura; the producer of the Transformers and G. I. Joe Live Action Movie Series, Beijing News says that Bonaventura says plans are in the works for GI Joe 3.

Beijing News states that both Bruce Willis and Dwayne Johnson will return.

Bonaventura says that the script is still in writing stage, considering adding a third important role.

As some of you may recall, Director Jon Chu said he always liked Major Blood.

http://www.tfw2005.com/

You are right i'm curently writing it. Here's the full script.

1. Bad guy.

2. He does bad things.

3. insert explosion here

4. good guys fight the bad guy.

5. insert nude scene followed by explision here.

6. good guys win.

7. end

1. Bad guy.

2. He does bad things.

3. insert explosion here

6. good guys win.

7. end

I can't wait!

1. Bad guy.

2. He does bad things.

3. insert explosion here

pre 6. Odds seem in bad guys favour.... but...

6. good guys win.

7. end

I just wanted to add one

1. Bad guy.

2. He does bad things.

3. insert explosion here

6. good guys win.

7. end

Fake, it's PG-13. I also think the plot you wrote is too complicated to be real.

but made $

Budget $130 million

Box office $371,923,060

It's sad honestly. Specially when you have good movies like The Impossible making only 18 996 755$. It's not like The Impossible special effects were not impressive enough to be seen in theater.

It's sad honestly. Specially when you have good movies like The Impossible making only 18 996 755$. It's not like The Impossible special effects were not impressive enough to be seen in theater.

The Impossible hasn't built up a 30+ year fan base either.. Despite the original impossible movie being made in the 60s.

The Impossible hasn't built up a 30+ year fan base either.. Despite the original impossible movie being made in the 60s.

I was talking about this movie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1649419/?ref_=fn_al_tt_6

G.I. Joe has a big fans base. And i was a fan of G.I. Joe when i was young. I had figurines and vehicles.

But it's not an excuse imo to waste money on crap like the G.I. Joe movies. Transformers the movie is close to oscar material in front of them ...

I was talking about this movie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1649419/?ref_=fn_al_tt_6

G.I. Joe has a big fans base. And i was a fan of G.I. Joe when i was young. I had figurines and vehicles.

But it's not an excuse imo to waste money on crap like the G.I. Joe movies. Transformers the movie is close to oscar material in front of them ...

I know which movie you were talking about, but I brought up the original because a fan base as big as the one GI Joe possesses can't be made with a year old movie.

It has Duke, it has Cobra Commander, it has Destro, it has Snake Eyes, as well as other well known characters. They fight each other. What is not to like about the movies? Granted I liked the first better than the second, but they are still GI Joe movies! I can't fault them whatsoever!

I disagree as well LaP.  One retained the spirit of the franchise, the other could have been a GoBot movie.  At least they cared about the material and didn't decide to just **** all over it.  For that I'll sit though some lazy Saturday, B Movie cheese.  Hell, next month I'm dedicating to 70's exploitation flicks.  Its all in good fun.

The first could actually be the best 'action figure movie' made, after Toy Story at least.  I'll have to think about that one.