Kitkat.com now a homepage for new Android OS

Over the last few years I've hated Kit-Kat because of their obnoxious commercials. Breaking, chewing, crunching. Sounds from people's mouths in commercials should be disallowed by the FCC.

Anyways, now I have a whole new reason not to buy kit-kats! :D

Over the last few years I've hated Kit-Kat because of their obnoxious commercials. Breaking, chewing, crunching. Sounds from people's mouths in commercials should be disallowed by the FCC.

Talking is now disallowed in commercials! From this point forward commercials may only contain light elevator music as a background track.

I wonder if Kitkat will sue them over name infringement?

It says in the article posted regarding this, that it is a mutual relationship between all copyright and trademark holders.

I just dislike their meh product.

I wanted to see a cute key lime android robot with a little dollop of meringue on his head :( This is stupid in comparison.

However, that site is very well put together! I like it!

I just dislike their meh product.

I wanted to see a cute key lime android robot with a little dollop of meringue on his head :( This is stupid in comparison.

However, that site is very well put together! I like it!

Considering how similar Android and Kitkats websites look, I have a pretty good idea who developed it *cough* Google *cough*