'The Newsroom' renewed for Season 3

I'll have to wait until I've seen season 2, but the first one was good enough to keep me watching it even if I don't remember it vividly. If season 2 does the same thing then I'll be happy for another season.

Wow, I didn't realise how long season 2 had been going for. I've got some tv to catch up on...

Good news. Season 2 started a bit poorly but it seems to be heading in the right direction at the moment. Still, it's no West Wing.

• 2 weeks later...

This is excellent news!  I'm so addicted to this show, and now that Dexter is ending the series with the last show next week, this will be at the top of my list.  Season two had a different twist to the format than season one, with an underlying thread pulling the entire season together.  I can't wait to see what they do for season three!

I'm surprised it was renewed because Sundays episode seemed to end it all (except for the lawsuits) but I'm happy, it's a great show :)

btw, what about Don's references to frivolous lawsuits in the US? :P Glad it was highlighted for what it is..

post-2-0-96716700-1379406183.jpg

Pic related.

I'm surprised it was renewed because Sundays episode seemed to end it all (except for the lawsuits) but I'm happy, it's a great show :)

btw, what about Don's references to frivolous lawsuits in the US? :p Glad it was highlighted for what it is..

attachicon.gifjXJUY5p.jpg

Pic related.

That pic is epic, specially after you see the last episode.  My god they need to fix this broken system and how idiot centric it is.

HBO greenlit S3 months ago, but Sorkin only decided to do it a week or two ago