6 posts in this topic

Posted

Australian's are now being included in the previously European deal that gave customers a free copy of FIFA 14 with their Xbox One Console pre-order. EB Games has sent out an e-mail and now makes mention of the deal via their website: https://www.ebgames.com.au/xbox-one-163625-Xbox-One-Console-Xbox-One

I think the most exciting part of this deal is that the XBO is only $50 more expensive than the PS4 in Australia and bulding a game currently valued at AU$98 by EBGames is a great way to add value to the console.Personally I'm don't like FIFA but I don't see anything wrong with getting a free game! :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Just rang JB and they are refunding the money I put down for Fifa 14 and also doing the deal so assume that's Australia wide now, good ######. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Just rang JB and they are refunding the money I put down for Fifa 14 and also doing the deal so assume that's Australia wide now, good ****. 

Ah good news! For once I believe us Aussie are getting a better deal with consoles then the rest of the world, I hope this is a new trend!

Posted

thats a pretty awesome deal for you guys

Posted

I wonder how much I could get for the code on eBay

1 person likes this

Posted

viva fifa. Way to go