Xbox One could offer backwards comptibility/Gaikai-like service via cloud

ok mr high and mighty your crown is a little crooked, perhaps you should get your servant to fix that for you

lol pretty good one. more of the same to attack people I guess.

Its just funny when people feel like posting completely unrelated comments in a thread.  Whatever the motivation is, who knows, it just happens a lot.

Warrior on, I hope youenjoy feeling self important in a meaningless way. 

Nah, it has nothing to do with that, but hey, if that makes you feel better, who am I to argue?

You seem to be the only one that feels that way, given your initial post :rolleyes:

Yeah, its really not that hard to understand.  How about people just stop making posts like that?  No, that's too much to ask.

Yea, that initial post by .Rob wasn't necessary or on topic...but whatever. It happens.

On to the point of security with X1...seeing as the X1 is just a hypervisor running the 2 OS' in parallel, it seems it would be even harder to exploit from a software point alone. I'm sure there are levels of security in hardware obviously, but first you have to hack the hypervisor, then you have to hack both OS' (as one OS is a launcher for the other OS...in a certain way). Yea...that's not getting broken anytime soon.

Now, on-topic: I could see this happening for the simple fact of reselling old games is the new norm (and reskinning them). Plus it will be a test bed for games after this upcoming generation, so when we go to "Xbox 4 gen", we won't have to worry about our catalogs.