First Xbox One commercial

Why cant we just accept this as one commercial targeted at NFL fans?  Why does this need to become a general attack on the X1's focus?

It's like people don't want them to advertise to anyone but gamers and advertise nothing but gaming. This one seemed to do a good job laying out what the X1 can offer NFL fans. Good for those NFL fans.

Why can't it be both?  This is a ridiculous argument in my opinion.  If ALL of the X1 commercials were this, then your on to something, but that's very unlikely to be true.

Unfortunately some members here are so tunnel visioned with their hate they decide to share it as much as possible, not understanding that we really couldn't give a **** what they think. Most of their inaccuracies make me cringe but hell, what can we do but correct them, shrug and get on with discussing the XB1 like mature chaps :)

You do realize that the 'people in the real world' you speak of are the same people who struggled to figure out the wii u was a new console right? What makes you think they'll suddenly be more intelligent when it comes to the xbox one and know that this is a new gaming machine when all they're being shown is sports and skype?

/facepalm

By your logic, people have no chance of figuring out new game consoles.

XB1: This must be Xbox 360 because it plays CoD

PS4: This must be PS3 because it plays CoD

This was posted on the front page not long ago regarding billboards that are showing up for the X1:

https://www.neowin.net/news/first-xbox-one-outdoor-billboards-have-a-variety-of-slogans

There was a post a little while back that had a couple that I didn't care for, but there are  couple here that stand out to me.

My favorite is 'Jump Ahead'  Its short, simple, and it reminds people of the 'Jump In' slogan for the 360.   I hope that is the one they focus on most in tv ads.