Neowin Fantasy Football 2013

Yeah, Astra, that's what you get for being all cocky about knocking me down! :p

Figures, though, eh? In first pretty much all season and down to second at the very end. Always happens to me.

Playoffs are fun though! (playoffs? we're talkin' about playoffs? playoffs?! are you kidding me?!)

Also, who actually picked the Chargers beating the Broncos tonight? NOBODY, THAT'S WHO. Come on, Peyton, you aren't supposed to choke >.<

Also, hiya Wisconsinites! I was in your fine state this past weekend watching the Packers beat the Falcons :D :D :D

• Like 1

Ugh, not a good start to the week. Charisma might be making her revenge in these playoffs.

And yes, no one picked SD to beat Denver in my family pick em league. I've been leading all year but I've got a few hot on my heals. I was the only one who picked SD over KC earlier this year but I didn't think they had a chance last night!

Ugh, not a good start to the week. Charisma might be making her revenge in these playoffs.

And yes, no one picked SD to beat Denver in my family pick em league. I've been leading all year but I've got a few hot on my heals. I was the only one who picked SD over KC earlier this year but I didn't think they had a chance last night!

Yeah, kinda. I actually just feel bad for you >.< I hate when I leave loads of points on the bench and start the wrong guys. I've done that a few times... luckily this week my only "bad" choice was playing E. Decker and sitting J. Nelson.

I'm doing well in my pick 'em league this week, in first so far :D

Edit: holy CRAP, no wonder I won, Jamaal Charles got 59 points! I didn't notice that at first. Wow.

Yeah, kinda. I actually just feel bad for you >.< I hate when I leave loads of points on the bench and start the wrong guys. I've done that a few times... luckily this week my only "bad" choice was playing E. Decker and sitting J. Nelson.

I'm doing well in my pick 'em league this week, in first so far :D

Edit: holy CRAP, no wonder I won, Jamaal Charles got 59 points! I didn't notice that at first. Wow.

I guess the third times the charm, huh? Nice win. Jamaal Charles definitely sealed the deal for you, a weak showing in both of my leagues this week. Oh well, there's always next year!

• Like 2

Wow, just about every one of my players in all 3 of my leagues didn't show up to play these past 2 weeks.  Go figure it happens when everything is on the line.  :pinch:

Next year!

Well done, everyone. I love a good exciting season! Amazing final game in Candlestick and I'm very happy to say I ended up winning both my leagues this year, in stark contrast to my awful season last year. Can't wait til next year with all of you! :)