• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#121 OP AJerman

AJerman

Boomer Sooner!

• 5,512 posts
  • Phone: Nexus 5

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:56

I can't believe I lost in my money league.... THE PERSON I WAS PLAYING HAD TWO 0s AND A -1!!!!

I hate the snow. And Cam Newton...

Now Demarco better not go crazy and beat me here too! If I lose to a Sooner I'd be devastated! :laugh: Hopefully I'm safe though, but it's not over until it's over!

Edit: ALSHON!!!!!

#122 OP AJerman

AJerman

Boomer Sooner!

• 5,512 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:08

Wait... Astra, you lost?! Killed by the snow just like my other league. I feel for you on that one.

#1 down, ladies and gentlemen.

Ready for round 3 Charisma??

#123 JoeC

JoeC

Ooh, shiny stars

• 1,996 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 18:37

I had a sneaky feeling Burleson might go off big this week and was really, really tempted to play him. That's one hell of a bullet dodged right there xD Hilarious match though, I really enjoyed watching it, although I couldn't stop thinking of how much fun you could have with the "I f-ing love cocaine" meme during it :p

#124 Astra.Xtreme

Astra.Xtreme

Electrical Engineer

• 8,127 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 16:09

Wait... Astra, you lost?! Killed by the snow just like my other league. I feel for you on that one.

#1 down, ladies and gentlemen.

Ready for round 3 Charisma??

Ouch! Yeah that was a dud at the worst time.  :pinch:

Also got knocked out of the playoffs in one of my money leagues, but still alive in the other bigger money league.  Top 4 of 12 made the playoffs, so I was lucky to sneak in.

#125 JoeC

JoeC

Ooh, shiny stars

• 1,996 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 00:47

Quick question for you guys - this is my first season playing Fantasy Football and I've made the playoffs in the only league I'm in, which I'm pretty chuffed about. How would you reckon my current matchup looks?

c158ca1523dded99daaf9667f594be202f9d4428

I know Lynch and VJax didn't practice this week, which has me worried as hell. I have Stacy to swap Lynch for if needed, but my replacement options for VJax if needed are Jennings, Crabtree and Burleson (leaning towards Jennings). My other bench slot is the Pats DST.

I'm also kinda annoyed that the other playoff matchup, one guy hasn't even set his lineup so he has RG3 in there and Welker, neither of whom are playing xD

#126 Charisma

Charisma

e-1337-ist

• 4,545 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:32

Yeah, Astra, that's what you get for being all cocky about knocking me down! :p

Figures, though, eh? In first pretty much all season and down to second at the very end. Always happens to me.

Playoffs are fun though! (playoffs? we're talkin' about playoffs? playoffs?! are you kidding me?!)

Also, who actually picked the Chargers beating the Broncos tonight? NOBODY, THAT'S WHO. Come on, Peyton, you aren't supposed to choke >.<

Also, hiya Wisconsinites! I was in your fine state this past weekend watching the Packers beat the Falcons :D :D :D

#127 OP AJerman

AJerman

Boomer Sooner!

• 5,512 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 17:52

Ugh, not a good start to the week. Charisma might be making her revenge in these playoffs.

And yes, no one picked SD to beat Denver in my family pick em league. I've been leading all year but I've got a few hot on my heals. I was the only one who picked SD over KC earlier this year but I didn't think they had a chance last night!

#128 Charisma

Charisma

e-1337-ist

• 4,545 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 00:58

Ugh, not a good start to the week. Charisma might be making her revenge in these playoffs.

And yes, no one picked SD to beat Denver in my family pick em league. I've been leading all year but I've got a few hot on my heals. I was the only one who picked SD over KC earlier this year but I didn't think they had a chance last night!

Yeah, kinda. I actually just feel bad for you >.< I hate when I leave loads of points on the bench and start the wrong guys. I've done that a few times... luckily this week my only "bad" choice was playing E. Decker and sitting J. Nelson.

I'm doing well in my pick 'em league this week, in first so far :D

Edit: holy CRAP, no wonder I won, Jamaal Charles got 59 points! I didn't notice that at first. Wow.

#129 OP AJerman

AJerman

Boomer Sooner!

• 5,512 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 15:28

Yeah, kinda. I actually just feel bad for you >.< I hate when I leave loads of points on the bench and start the wrong guys. I've done that a few times... luckily this week my only "bad" choice was playing E. Decker and sitting J. Nelson.

I'm doing well in my pick 'em league this week, in first so far :D

Edit: holy CRAP, no wonder I won, Jamaal Charles got 59 points! I didn't notice that at first. Wow.

I guess the third times the charm, huh? Nice win. Jamaal Charles definitely sealed the deal for you, a weak showing in both of my leagues this week. Oh well, there's always next year!

#130 Astra.Xtreme

Astra.Xtreme

Electrical Engineer

• 8,127 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 15:47

Wow, just about every one of my players in all 3 of my leagues didn't show up to play these past 2 weeks.  Go figure it happens when everything is on the line.  :pinch:

Next year!

#131 Charisma

Charisma

e-1337-ist

• 4,545 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 04:59

Well done, everyone. I love a good exciting season! Amazing final game in Candlestick and I'm very happy to say I ended up winning both my leagues this year, in stark contrast to my awful season last year. Can't wait til next year with all of you! :)

#132 OP AJerman

AJerman

Boomer Sooner!

• 5,512 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 22:30

Oh, I got the most medals... that makes me feel better at least? :laugh:

#133 ThisIsStockerHD

ThisIsStockerHD

Neowinian

• 1,224 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 24 December 2013 - 23:27

Being English, I came here expecting "Soccer" as you call it.

OP I am disappoint. ;)