Urgent - Members login area and room

Question

guys

I need your help

I create a website with wix.com, which doesnt have one important featire.

while I can create member login with password generation BUT it doesnt support php etc to create dayabase, members cabinet where each member can see own stuff.

i need this - members login, and each member can see his balance data and some other data,which would be manually entered by site admins.

it canbe very simple, no need for big thing.

now i have two options

1. do you any web-nased (cloud) service which i can for this purpose? i failed to find googling...

2. maybe a ready service with Html cose. which i can integrate to my Wix site? it accepts only html codes.

note - i am not developing the website on traditional method.

7 answers to this question

Hmm using wix isn't a good idea, rather use wordpress and there should be a plugin for wordpress that is able to do the things that you want ;)

Hmm using wix isn't a good idea, rather use wordpress and there should be a plugin for wordpress that is able to do the things that you want ;)

do you know proper wordpress plugin/solution for this?

Drop Wix for a start. Wix is a terrible idea if you're looking at taking your website seriously.

you know this wont be a big pro website ..very simple just member login and private area where he sees his balance i html, text, simple format..

there must be a cloud-based solution out there...if i find such a service i wont even need website

and besides i dont have possibility to make regular website from scratch

do you know proper wordpress plugin/solution for this?

I'm quite sure there would be a a few plugins that fit your needs but I don't know exactly which plugin, your request isn't that clear that I can exactly understand what you want :/

All I know is that the users have a balance in a certain value which I don't know also I don't know where the user gets this balance from.

I'm quite sure there would be a a few plugins that fit your needs but I don't know exactly which plugin, your request isn't that clear that I can exactly understand what you want :/

All I know is that the users have a balance in a certain value which I don't know also I don't know where the user gets this balance from.

its quite simple..memberlogins and his sees some data about his account...and this data willbe provided by web admins manually for each client.

no complicated sustem,whatsoever...

its quite simple..memberlogins and his sees some data about his account...and this data willbe provided by web admins manually for each client.

no complicated sustem,whatsoever...

Ah ok, do you have skype?

Mine is: seahorsepip

You can specify me the data details on skype then an I'll write a simple php file with a database for you ;)