Ear phones and headphones

I am buying some new ones soon. Just can't decide if I should get ear phones or headphones?

Last time I got the Shure 525 ear phones. Can't remember the exact model number because it been well over 4 to 5 years sense I tried them. All I remember is they had a option to lower the music on the ear phones and hear people talking to you without taking the ear phones off. Awesome feature. I didn't like their fit though. :( They sounded really great though. Prefer ear phones too but couldn't get them comfortable in my ear. :(

Next I got the Denon DH2000 headphones. Loved them and these are the ones I kept. The only disadvantage is after 3 years of having them the little screw that keeps the ear cups on came off on the left had side. Then cup on the right hand side came off. I got them by on but it was very difficult. Wish there was a easier way. Currently I must be careful they don't fall off. Otherwise they are still ok. I still want new ear phones or headphones though.

Which ear phones or headphones do you all recommend?

Here is what I will be using them for:

Movies
Music
Gaming
YouTube videos

I recently bought some Sennheiser OMX 185 earphones.

They don't stick right down your ear opening, but just in the bit in front.

The great thing is that they have bendable ear hooks that fit around your ear so that they don't fall out. They feel comfortable, and come with optional ear pads that you can slip over them if you like that sort of thing.

As for controlling the volume, there is an inline control using a sliding switch.

And... of course... they sound great which is the main thing.