#7 I can't remember the last time I removed a pen drive, external HDD or camera...etc using "eject" and never had any problems. I do, however, make sure that it's not writing to the drive or "in use" before I yank it out. :)

I always safely eject in both Windows and Linux and have never had a problem either. I have corrupted two USB drives by pulling them out without doing that, however.

I always safely eject in both Windows and Linux and have never had a problem either. I have corrupted two USB drives by pulling them out without doing that, however.

pulling them out won't ruin or corrupt the USB drive. it'll at worst break the file being copied.

• Like 1

I have to agree with #9; I bought a 24 gauge HDMI cable from Monoprice.com, and it works great.  The cost? $21.  I can't believe there are still people out there who are duped into buying a similar product from Monster Cables for $200.  Oh, and my cable was 25 feet long.

• Like 1

I have to agree with #9; I bought a 24 gauge HDMI cable from Monoprice.com, and it works great.  The cost? $21.  I can't believe there are still people out there who are duped into buying a similar product from Monster Cables for $200.  Oh, and my cable was 25 feet long.

Impressive price for the length :)

Impressive price for the length :)

I know; I tell you what: I will never go to Staples or Bestbuy or any other store for such products.  They really have the best prices.