- Motherboard: ASUS P8P67 ATX P67 LGA1155
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2500K Quad Core Unlocked Processor LGA1155 3.3GHZ Sandy Bridge 6MB
- Video Card: XFX Radeon HD 5770
- RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X F3-10666CL9D-8GBXL 8GB 2X4GB DDR3-1333 CL9-9-9-24 Memory (http://www.newegg.ca...N82E16820231426)
- Power Supply: OCZ ModXStream Pro 700W (http://www.newegg.ca...N82E16817341018)
SSD: OCZ Solid 3 120GB 2.5IN SATA3 Sandforce SF-2281 SSD (http://www.ncix.com/...ucts/?sku=61049)
Rome 2 - total war broke my PC's back. I love the game and have to run it on lowest settings and it looks like ****.
I know my video card is definitely due for an upgrade but can you guys identify any other holes in my hardware?
Any suggestion on a decent video card? (ideally $150-$200 if that's unrealistic than $250)
Lastly, I'm running windows 8 with and I have not overclocked any hardware.