Hi all community,
I have just used thw WZOR RTM builds to install 2 notebooks and i have all working except for major Internet problems, anyone also have this issues?
- 1st PC - Upgraded Win8 Pro X86 -> Win 8.1 RTM Pro (English) (with option only retain MyDocuments), all went smotthly and quiquly, i connect both to a router Wireless, but when browsing with IE11 sometimes i receive a "Page Not Found", although i have connectivity.
Strange thing with Firefox i can browse normally.
-2nd PC - Upgraded Win8 Core Locale(PT) -> Win 8 RTM Core Locale(PT) - retaining everything, i have the exact same problem has the 1st PC no consistent web browsing in IE11.
- On the second PC i also had another problem but seems to be reported already on support of VirtualBox, that has problems with sleep mode, once uninstalled now sleeps ok again.
- I have tried already with no sucess several things like for ex.:
- Disable "protected mode" on IE11
- Use Ethernet cable to connect both pcs instead of wifi
- Try forcing install intel wireless driver older used in windows 8
- Disable firewall in windows completly (just for testing)
- The only option i found that somteimes can make a diference is add one website to "Secure Websites" and it actually makes a diference because after i can browse that website(still is not that consistent!)
Has anyone experiencing the same as i have?
Best Answer Nuno Relvao , 10 September 2013 - 07:28
I think i will try to use another router for the connection to see if by any chance is this.
Nope , tired of trying to fix this, reverted back to windows8 and i will wait for final bits, but for sure i am goingo to backup everytyhing before updating, seems to me there are still many carppy unfished thins in this build....
LeBlanc did say - "Until the final , we will continuously be ixing the product", for me there are still many issues, and probably and hopefully they will fix them inf time for the upgrade...
Either that or the copies of WZOR are tampered...Go to the full post