George Zimmerman taken into police custody in Florida

I will agree that the media aren't helping either, if they keep giving him attention it will further feed his narcissism.

• Like 3

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aboriginal-based_organized_crime

Yes. Indian Posse. You know, the largest street gang in Canada?

of course you know what with all your life experiences coming from Facebook and the mall.

People have face to face conversations every once and a while, and sometimes those conversations lead to physical altercations (such as with TM beating in GZs head). sometimes that leads to gang members following you and your family around, terrorizing them and confronting them and yourself (in person remember, not on your lovely Internets)

and yes. it is traumatizing. Are you implying that receiving anthrax in the mail wouldn't bother you at all? Knowing that people are hunting your family? You must have balls of steel!

Also, I acknowledged that the suffering of the Martin family isn't one that should ever have to be endured. But a simple choice to attack a man who was lawfully carrying a weapon caused that suffering.

side note. @morganx. liberal and kill friendly don't really go together in the States.

Oh, yes... The "Indian Posse", the infamous street gang from Canada. I didn't know you meant that Indian Posse, of course. 

The biggest street gang in Canada, eh?... Isn't that like being the biggest internet cafe in North Korea :)

Are you implying that George Zimmerman has received Anthrax, or anything other than prank calls, letters in the mail, or taunts on social media? You're blowing his situation way out of proportion. He's not being stalked by a street gang, or an unstable and pi**ed off neighborhood watchman.

You choose to believe George Zimmerman's account of events, but I choose to listen to the 911 tapes, medical experts, the actual witnesses to the fight, and the police that testified and contradicted his account, and even showed him to be an uncontested liar.

Whether you believe George ZImmerman was innocent, his family doesn't feel that way. To say that they should just "move on" and "accept it", and act like George Zimmerman is the real victim, is really heartless and an unsubtle attempt to be insulting to them by diminishing Martin's death.

but I choose to listen to the 911 tapes, medical experts, the actual witnesses to the fight, and the police that testified and contradicted his account, and even showed him to be an uncontested liar.

Are you in a parallel universe?

• Like 2

Are you in a parallel universe?

Yes, I must be. I'm in the universe where George Zimmerman changed his story 3 times, most of the eye witnesses said Zimmerman was on top, police said they thought he was lying, a medical expert said his injuries were relatively light and in no way life threatening, and he was proven in court to have been lying that he'd never heard of "Stand Your Ground".

Yes, I must be. I'm in the universe where George Zimmerman changed his story 3 times, most of the eye witnesses said Zimmerman was on top, police said they thought he was lying, a medical expert said his injuries were relatively light and in no way life threatening, and he was proven in court to have been lying that he'd never heard of "Stand Your Ground".

Is Nancy Grace your Aunt?

in the mail, like the President, or the Pope, or Miley Cyrus, or Howard Stern, that's real trauma.

Oh, yes... The "Indian Posse", the infamous street gang from Canada. I didn't know you meant that Indian Posse, of course. 

The biggest street gang in Canada, eh?... Isn't that like being the biggest internet cafe in North Korea :)

Are you implying that George Zimmerman has received Anthrax, or anything other than prank calls, letters in the mail, or taunts on social media? You're blowing his situation way out of proportion. He's not being stalked by a street gang, or an unstable and pi**ed off neighborhood watchman.

You choose to believe George Zimmerman's account of events, but I choose to listen to the 911 tapes, medical experts, the actual witnesses to the fight, and the police that testified and contradicted his account, and even showed him to be an uncontested liar.

Whether you believe George ZImmerman was innocent, his family doesn't feel that way. To say that they should just "move on" and "accept it", and act like George Zimmerman is the real victim, is really heartless and an unsubtle attempt to be insulting to them by diminishing Martin's death.

Ha, when you can stand against 12,000 angry Canadian Aboriginals. or even 2, then you can call it an internet cafe in Korea, although I think they may be a worse enemy than the IP, if you got in their way during a Starcraft match. These guys will stab your grandma for a loonie. Welcome to Friendly Manitoba.

Nope. Not refering to Zimmerman, just responding to what you posted... or did you forget? *see above

You cannot say how his family feels, and the fact that Robert Zimmerman Jr. has been a steady advocate for him proves that you are incorrect. Keep letting the liberal media tell you how to feel bud. Or were you refering to TM's family? I can't tell, you're rather incoherent.

Either way. GZ is free, and you and the liberal media can just stew on that one. I personally hope the lawsuit with NBC plays out for him. He deserves to get paid for what the media, and the ignorant have done to him

that's brutal.

"'Our Hate Crimes Task Force is involved in aspects of that case,' he added"

guaranteed that won't be prosecuted as a hate crime. They'll find some reason to make the allegations "unsubstantiated",

Ha, when you can stand against 12,000 angry Canadian Aboriginals. or even 2, then you can call it an internet cafe in Korea, although I think they may be a worse enemy than the IP, if you got in their way during a Starcraft match. These guys will stab your grandma for a loonie. Welcome to Friendly Manitoba.

Nope. Not refering to Zimmerman, just responding to what you posted... or did you forget? *see above

You cannot say how his family feels, and the fact that Robert Zimmerman Jr. has been a steady advocate for him proves that you are incorrect. Keep letting the liberal media tell you how to feel bud. Or were you refering to TM's family? I can't tell, you're rather incoherent.

Either way. GZ is free, and you and the liberal media can just stew on that one. I personally hope the lawsuit with NBC plays out for him. He deserves to get paid for what the media, and the ignorant have done to him

I'm sure that the "Indian Posse" is very scary up there :)

Right, Zimmerman is suffering so much, and the family that lost their 17 year old son should just suck it up and move on... I understand what your point is.

You don't have a good argument to make, and that's why you have to resort to accusing me of not even having my own opinion. It's a not so subtle personal insult, which you're even wrong about. 

Your insight is flawed... If I just synced my thoughts to everything MSNBC tells me to think, I wouldn't be for the attack on Syria. 

At least have the confidence in your own argument to make legitimate points, and give the person you're speaking with the respect of the benefit of the doubt that they actually believe what they're saying and have the intelligence to make that decision for themselves.

I'm sure that the "Indian Posse" is very scary up there :)

Right, Zimmerman is suffering so much, and the family that lost their 17 year old son should just suck it up and move on... I understand what your point is.

You don't have a good argument to make, and that's why you have to resort to accusing me of not even having my own opinion. It's a not so subtle personal insult, which you're even wrong about. 

Your insight is flawed... If I just synced my thoughts to everything MSNBC tells me to think, I wouldn't be for the attack on Syria. 

At least have the confidence in your own argument to make legitimate points, and give the person you're speaking with the respect of the benefit of the doubt that they actually believe what they're saying and have the intelligence to make that decision for themselves.

Dude, the scariest thing from Kansas City was Walter Cronkite. And he's dead now, so you really have nothing to reference as scary from your city.

Once again. I never said suck it up. I'm simply saying that the people, like you, should get off GZ's **** and stop whining like little babies because you didn't get your way.

And I have great confidence in my argument, but yours seems to be falling apart.

Legimate points such as.

GZ is being threatened daily. This should stop.

GZ probably wasn't beating his wife to death, as some would have you to believe. This appears to be true.

Relatablility to situation, somewhat established. Facts are different, but situations are marginally similar.

President recieves death threats through mail that include anthrax, slightly traumatizing.

You questioned and I answered. While GZ is quite a ********, and not acting as he should, he is not some legendary evil, and the constant badgering of him is abhorrent and needs to cease.

And just for clarification, when did I say you didn't have an opinion?

sidenote: Really, for Syria?.Can you please PM me with reasoning behind that? That seems interesting.

Yes, that means Trayvon Martin, just like this black guy and all other black guys, was probably also a violent racist nut case looking to punch the first whitish man who followed and chased him in the rain at night. I can see how you thought that this was relevant to the George Zimmerman case.

And I suppose that also means that since white guys have been known to find random black guys in Texas and drag them behind their trucks until they are decapitated or at least killed because they're black means that all white men are probably like that too.

This is a perfectly bigoted argument.

Yes, that means Trayvon Martin, just like this black guy and all other black guys, was probably also a violent racist nut case looking to punch the first whitish man who followed and chased him in the rain at night. I can see how you thought that this was relevant to the George Zimmerman case.

And I suppose that also means that since white guys have been known to find random black guys in Texas and drag them behind their trucks until they are decapitated or at least killed because they're black means that all white men are probably like that too.

This is a perfectly bigoted argument.

I have to agree that it does most definitely happen both ways. But the reason that was posted is really the medias reporting of it. It's completely uneven. When it's a white guy that gets killed no one bats an eye, when it's a black kid that kills a black kid, no one cares enough to write a newpaper article. But when a (even supposedly) white guy kills a black guy, protests, calls for lynching and death and race wars start....   The thing is, that story wasn't even reported in mainstream media in the US, and it happened in NY. It takes a UK newspaper to get that in front of you.

and that does relate to this case.

Dude, the scariest thing from Kansas City was Walter Cronkite. And he's dead now, so you really have nothing to reference as scary from your city.

Once again. I never said suck it up. I'm simply saying that the people, like you, should get off GZ's **** and stop whining like little babies because you didn't get your way.

And I have great confidence in my argument, but yours seems to be falling apart.

Legimate points such as.

GZ is being threatened daily. This should stop.

GZ probably wasn't beating his wife to death, as some would have you to believe. This appears to be true.

Relatablility to situation, somewhat established. Facts are different, but situations are marginally similar.

President recieves death threats through mail that include anthrax, slightly traumatizing.

You questioned and I answered. While GZ is quite a ********, and not acting as he should, he is not some legendary evil, and the constant badgering of him is abhorrent and needs to cease.

And just for clarification, when did I say you didn't have an opinion?

Ya, I'm sure Manitoba is a really hard province... You're really sensitive about this, are you in the Indian Posse? Can you not tell when someone is jerking you around with those street smarts you learned in the school of hard knocks that are the streets of Manitoba? (Nice line about Walter Cronkite, but you're also wrong to assume that the only city I have to reference any other city by is Kansas City. Again, what you think and all the possibilities of why you might be wrong allude you, and you're wrong). 

I think you've lost what your point is somewhere in the "relatability"...

"Whining like babies because you didn't get your way"... Nice.

No, Zimmerman wasn't beating his wife, he was just beating his father-in-law, destroying his wife's property, and intimidating her into thinking she was in danger...

Your argument is that what Zimmerman is going through is an excuse for his violent behavior towards his family, and I disagree. Maybe you should read your posts again.

I'm wondering if people have forgotten the stress that this man lives with every day.

His family receives MULTIPLE death threats EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. On top of that, his wife is now leaving him.

Has no one else every gotten stressed to the point they lash out?  Chances are he was heated, and got taken in to cool down. Not because he put a beating in on his wife, or killed someone.

How about you let your fake society-induced-hate for this guy stop clouding your thoughts and take **** as it is.  Dude is more stressed than you will EVER be. Don't be so quick to judge those that you can't relate to.

You said that my opinion wasn't my own.

Keep letting the liberal media tell you how to feel bud.

Either way. GZ is free, and you and the liberal media can just stew on that one.He deserves to get paid for what the media, and the ignorant have done to him

Anyways... You've made it clear how you see this, as taking sides and winning and losing, like it's a game. I don't see it that way, and I don't think you can have a constructive conversation about any topic if that's the paradigm you come to a conversation with.

I have to agree that it does most definitely happen both ways. But the reason that was posted is really the medias reporting of it. It's completely uneven. When it's a white guy that gets killed no one bats an eye, when it's a black kid that kills a black kid, no one cares enough to write a newpaper article. But when a (even supposedly) white guy kills a black guy, protests, calls for lynching and death and race wars start....   The thing is, that story wasn't even reported in mainstream media in the US, and it happened in NY. It takes a UK newspaper to get that in front of you.

and that does relate to this case.

The only reason this is in the news at all is that the guy died from a punch. You know what would make this a national case?... If the guy who assaulted the 62 year old man claimed self defense and the police let him go because they said they couldn't charge him with anything and then a local outcry becomes a national outcry for at least an investigation to take place.

If every time a racist white/black person punched someone in NYC was reported, there wouldn't be time for anything else. This has nothing to do with media bias.

Found not guilty by a jury of his peers.

We use this system to condemn criminals and protect the community. When it goes against what we want, you guys decide that it got it wrong.

Here's the thing, you can't play it both ways. If you want to get the guy convicted, get some better evidence.

Failing that, here's the thing, he's innocent. By legal and societies definitions, he's innocent.

I don't even know if he did it or not, nor do I really care tbf, but I'm sick of the hypocrisy from people saying he got away with murder :\

This thread is already six pages long. It has in one day surpassed the threads about Syria combined (that I can see, at least). Seriously, some of you people are what is wrong with society. George Zimmerman is basically a celebrity now, and that is what attracts people to stories like this. You need to remove your head from the asses of celebrities and worry about something much more important. The trial is over. We had countless threads about it before, during and after the proceedings. It is time to move on.

Now, on to the issue at hand. I am sure the fella has been under an incredible amount of stress since he was released from custody. His entire family has been. I do not know the whole story about his wife, but I am guessing some of you guys have never been around a female that is not your mother. They can get possessive and crazy. Try to keep that in mind.

• Like 3