Windows 8.1 Enterprise

MAKs are available on VLSC, I have 3 of them, however Enterprise VL SKUs are not available for download yet.

What you can do however, is "downgrade" your Win8 Enterprise install via a registry trick + Win8Pro 'upgrade', then upgrade that Win8 Pro to Win8.1 Pro (works fine, I did it with my own keys and ISOs). All in All it takes 25 minutes on a fast machine.

The only post upgrade tasks I had were : reinstalling my USB3 boost drivers from Asus, and reinstall the latest Catalysts, everything else stayed unchanged through the upgrades

Have windows Enterprise 8.1 activated with a trick of using Enterprise 8.1 eva tokens and serial only the license will expire @ 16-01-2014

But I'm waiting for the technet release of Enterprise 8.1 end of the month  so i can legally activate windows :woot:

Greetz Base

Have windows Enterprise 8.1 activated with a trick of using Enterprise 8.1 eva tokens and serial only the license will expire @ 16-01-2014

Can you elaborate on that, please? What kind of truck are you talking about?

What exactly are you wanting us to tell you? What are you aiming for? You have installed an OS that by all purposes doesn't have keys for it yet... particularly an Enterprise version that likely requires KMS or a MAK key that is only for enterprise clients. Maybe wait until keys are released or your work supports it.

I have a legit windows Enterprise 8.0 key why won't that work on windows 8.1 on october the 17th there will be an update trough windows store will they provide me with another key then ? I have a technet subriction but i want to testdrive the Enterprise edition 8.1 right now so why wait untill they release the rtm version on technet if it's allready out there but with no key.

I have a legit windows Enterprise 8.0 key why won't that work on windows 8.1 on october the 17th there will be an update trough windows store will they provide me with another key then ? I have a technet subriction but i want to testdrive the Enterprise edition 8.1 right now so why wait untill they release the rtm version on technet if it's allready out there but with no key.

You will have to upgrade your volume license server to V6 when it's released. If you're looking for another way to activate Windows other than going through Microsoft this is not the place to discuss it.

• 1 month later...