disk2vhd change Drive Signature

Main OS Windows 8

I want to clone or run a bootable VHD or partition copied from my main OS with applications installed for compatibly testing that won't run effectively on Hyper-v due to graphics performance issues.

I have read for may hours and found EasyBCD and worked out how to boot to VHD finally. 

I used disk2vhd which created a VHD file no problems but when trying to attach I get a error which leads me to disk signature issue discussed everywhere but only instructions on how to make the VHD bootable the signature as far as I can work out means you can't run Win 8 or Win 7 cloned or VHD drives on the same computer they are created on.

I used to use Bootit BM from Terrabyte Unlimited but won't work with UEFI. It was great as you could hide partitions from each other and no conflicts and I believe it would solve this issue. I can't find an equivalent boot manager that works in UEFI that hides partitions.

I only plan to Use Windows 8 at this time and maybe Windows 7 if compatibility issues. Boot to VHD sounded great and seems good for fresh install without conflicting Disk Signatures.

http://forum.sysinternals.com/do-not-attach-to-vhds-on-the-same-system_topic29020.html

Any solution even one that does not use the nifty boot to VHD but maybe a separate partition appreciated. I have looked long and hard. I don't fully understand the boot process but seemed to struggle to get to booting Win 8 as a VHD and on standard install.

Thanks