Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
damindor

updating drives catalyst control center

7 posts in this topic

hello

I am in need of updating my drivers but if I am to do it in catalyst control center from ati how would I go about it?Do I uninstall catalust control center then download it again from ati site?what is the best course of action?

isn't there an option in catalyst? check for updates?

the other way would be to go directly to the website, download the updated software from there, and just let it do the uninstalling, reinstalling for you

I know exactly what card I have but funny enough catalyst control center dont have a update fuction so the best is to uninstall it and simply reinstall it?

I know exactly what card I have but funny enough catalyst control center dont have a update fuction so the best is to uninstall it and simply reinstall it?

You can download the new update and it'll install over it. I don't think it is necessary to uninstall a graphics card driver before installing a new one. 

You can download the new update and it'll install over it. I don't think it is necessary to uninstall a graphics card driver before installing a new one. 

It is still recommended so helps in some situations, but definitely unnecessary most of the time.