Wish : A7X for the iPad 5 ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 +TruckWEB

TruckWEB

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:36

Now that we know that the new iPhone 5S use the new 64bits A7 CPU/GPU, I hope that Apple will do a version for the next iPad, like a A7X with a better/faster GPU to push the pixels of the retina screen.

It's only a wish...  But being the owner of the iPad 3 with a weak GPU, I hope they do something good with the iPad 5...

What do you think??  Will the A7 be good enough for the iPad or should Apple go with something better?

#2 notuptome2004

notuptome2004

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:51

Now that we know that the new iPhone 5S use the new 64bits A7 CPU/GPU, I hope that Apple will do a version for the next iPad, like a A7X with a better/faster GPU to push the pixels of the retina screen.

It's only a wish...  But being the owner of the iPad 3 with a weak GPU, I hope they do something good with the iPad 5...

What do you think??  Will the A7 be good enough for the iPad or should Apple go with something better?

well i would assume they will use a beefed up A7 CPU/GPU system faster  but not much else  they may throw more ram onboard  it is possible  

#3 Voice of Buddy Christ

Voice of Buddy Christ

Second Wolves Fan on Neowin

Posted 18 September 2013 - 14:08

Don't bet on it, but it's likely based on the previous release profiles.

I'm curious what other ideas Apple has in store for the 5th-gen iPad. I'd like to see a Retina display on the Mini. Some superior camera optics would be nice, too.