israel break-up shekels ritual women in despair

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 63,013 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 00:48

A self-proclaimed “sorcerer” from the Golan Heights manipulated a woman into having sex with him as part of a series of “magical treatments” he was providing her to help her recover from a break-up with her boyfriend, Tel Aviv police said.

Things became more complicated for the alleged victim, when during questioning by police she admitted that she had asked the man to physically attack her ex-boyfriend’s girlfriend, after which police detained her for three days before releasing her to house arrest on suspicion of conspiring to cause someone bodily harm.

The story began six months ago, police said, when the woman found the 39-year-old Golan Heights resident on the Internet and asked him to help her with holistic treatment to recover from emotional despair caused by the break-up. Over the coming months the man held a number of meetings with the woman, during which he promised that through the power of sorcery he could make her boyfriend come back to her – all while charging her thousands of shekels in fees.

During a recent treatment, the man allegedly convinced the woman to have sex with him, saying that it was a ritual needed in order to make the magic work.

The man, who was arrested Sunday night by Ramat Gan police, could face charges of sexually assaulting the woman against her will. Police said Monday that they are trying to find other female victims of the man, and checking reports of other con men using similar methods to garner sex and cash from women in despair.

source

#2 Raze

Raze

Mentally Compromised

• 4,529 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 00:58

This just in - "The word gullible is not in the dictionary."

#3 soniqstylz

soniqstylz

Neowin Trophy Slore

• 8,725 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:05

python2.jpg

#4 papercut2008uk

papercut2008uk

Neowinian

• 245 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:13

willow-fanart.jpg

#5 psionicinversion

psionicinversion

Neowinian Senior

• 1,878 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:23

omg lmao, hey if you have sex with me i can make ya vegetarian, cus after unwillingly me giving you my sausage youll never look at meat again... what a load of crap!!!

#6 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:10

The man, who was arrested Sunday night by Ramat Gan police, could face charges of sexually assaulting the woman against her will.

I can't see where this would stick. Sure he told her a lie and she was stupid enough to believe it, but it wasn't rape. She consented.

#7 compl3x

compl3x

Feels good, dunnit?

• 8,587 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:20

This just in - "The word gullible is not in the dictionary."

Also, if you say gullible really slowly it sounds like orange.

#8 brianshapiro

brianshapiro

Neowinian Senior

• 3,040 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:31

Level 5 dual-class sorcerer/rogue.