22 posts in this topic

A Utah dad got so fed up with his teen daughter

post-37120-0-81562300-1379075037.jpg

lmfao :laugh: :laugh:

He didn't really embarrass his daughter.  But it was a good lesson.

I decided to make a

He didn't really embarrass his daughter.  But it was a good lesson.

I'd say the second dad did.

Women, with the right body type, can get away with short/tight clothing.  Who wants to see hairy legs/thighs and certain parts poking out on a guy?  :x

I don't know why any girl would wear those ridiculous shorts.

It says, "I'm easy, come have sex with me". :rolleyes:

2 people like this

What is funny is they wear these short and revealing clothes and then get ###### that people stare at them. 

6 people like this

What is funny is they wear these short and revealing clothes and then get ****ed that people stare at them. 

Exactly, techbeck. I remember, in college, there was a girl who every day came into class in shorts like that, a tight tank top, and spiked heels...and then got ###### one day when somebody stared at her most of the class. I remember thinking to myself, Well, if you wouldn't come into class every day looking like you belong down on 6th Avenue (where all the hookers do business), then people wouldn't stare! It's not that hard to understand!

3 people like this

Exactly, techbeck. I remember, in college, there was a girl who every day came into class in shorts like that, a tight tank top, and spiked heels...and then got ****ed one day when somebody stared at her most of the class. I remember thinking to myself, Well, if you wouldn't come into class every day looking like you belong down on 6th Avenue (where all the hookers do business), then people wouldn't stare! It's not that hard to understand!

I would of started to bring a stack of $1's with me to class...

Heels with short tight shorts and a top is just asking for it.

2 people like this

im not that bothered what people where, there is certainly a time and place for certain clothing and i would say small shorts on holiday is fine, my sister wears them all the time when its hot and she is a beautiful young woman. What you are saying is very close to what they say in response to rape. 'She was wearing clothes that told me she wanted it officer' woman (not young girls admittedly) should be able to wear what ever they want without fear of people misconstruing what they wear as an invite for you to judge them and as an invite for people to sexually assault them. i think you should look at yourself and your views before passing judgement on others.

i think as i said earlier the best guide to go by is judging what is acceptable to wear and when and go from there. Simple.

2 people like this

No it doesn't. It says i'm comfy and i can wear what i want...  but people like you think that its an open invitation and that's the f'd up part

1 person likes this

In our family we have pretty definite modesty guidelines; No mid-drift or low-cut shirts...

mid-drift?

ITS MIDRIFF.

As to the rest of it, lol. Hope it does some good. Underage girls do not need to dress provocatively...

2 people like this

no sleeveless shirts

Please lock him somewhere and throw the key away.

Women, with the right body type, can get away with short/tight clothing.  Who wants to see hairy legs/thighs and certain parts poking out on a guy?  :x

Some young girls these days go too far. But no sleeveless shirt is kind of stupid specially if the girl is around 16 years old.

This said kudos for trying to explain to her his pov instead of battling with her.

I would of started to bring a stack of $1's with me to class...

Heels with short tight shorts and a top is just asking for it.

Tell me something I don't know. :) Seriously, though, I have to admit I was guilty of staring more than once. Hey, a pretty girl, dressed like that, what male in his right mind wouldn't stare? ;)

No it doesn't. It says i'm comfy and i can wear what i want...  but people like you think that its an open invitation and that's the f'd up part

In that case, then there is nothing 'disgusting' with saggy pants, underwear/butt crack exposed.

Or hairy beer bellies hanging out.

I still don't want to see it.

mid-drift?

ITS MIDRIFF.

As to the rest of it, lol. Hope it does some good. Underage girls do not need to dress provocatively...

you sure he wasnt mid drifting the car later on?

1 person likes this

Tell me something I don't know. :) Seriously, though, I have to admit I was guilty of staring more than once. Hey, a pretty girl, dressed like that, what male in his right mind wouldn't stare? ;)

Exactly. All of us guys do it. Don't want us to look, don't dress like that.

All I can say for the dad is way to go. :)

1 person likes this

Exactly. All of us guys do it. Don't want us to look, don't dress like that.

All I can say for the dad is way to go. :)

People (both men and women) should be able to wear what they like without being harassed.

Look... stare... ogle...whatever, that's fine, but when people go further than that it's not right. 

People (both men and women) should be able to wear what they like without being harassed.

Look... stare... ogle...whatever, that's fine, but when people go further than that it's not right. 

Yeah well until the human race has that kind of restraint, then these will be issues.

I agree with you but you and I both know there are a lot of idiots out there who are going to go too far.