Android Users: Google Has ALL Your Wi-Fi Passwords

We knew that Google is not good for many years. I noticed many people who worshipped Google. I noticed one person who came over to my apartment in the past, and he wants to use internet, and I said sure, and use internet. He always visit google and search for his favorites like japanese cartoons, and asian cars.

Please, look, you speak English, please try to use it when posting.  And google are not good or bad, this isn't a fairy tale.  They are a company.  Don't be so ridiculous!

You would think the OP would have a valid complaint.

Like Chrome saving passwords to websites.  That one is a little irritating.  Pretty sure they disclose it though.

The risk here isn't that some Google employee might drive up to your curb and use your wifi connection.  The risk is that they have to store the actual password; a salted hash won't do, so the risk really becomes what happens when that data (everybody's passwords) is breached.

I don't use the backup feature.  Having to remember my password isn't such an inconvenience that I'd rather have it stored in some data miner's database.  If I couldn't remember my wifi password, I'd deserve to get locked out of it and have to reset and then reconfigure everything.

Please, look, you speak English, please try to use it when posting.  And google are not good or bad, this isn't a fairy tale.  They are a company.  Don't be so ridiculous!

yes, you are right. Many Christian says that google is evil, but I was kinda confused about this, dude. I am trying to my best with my grammar as 2nd english, ok?

everyone, you know what?  I will just post a news about any stuff when I share with you, so I can read your comment. I am not good at english. Agree with me, everyone?

No **** sherlock.

Well, keep digging, Watson! :laugh:

But seriously, this isn't a big deal so long as the passwords are stored securely.

I know LastPass for instance holds passwords you use for everything you allow it too, but they are encrypted and locked away which is better than what browsers do by default.

• Like 1

yes, you are right. Many Christian says that google is evil, but I was kinda confused about this, dude. I am trying to my best with my grammar as 2nd english, ok?

everyone, you know what?  I will just post a news about any stuff when I share with you, so I can read your comment. I am not good at english. Agree with me, everyone?

That makes even less sense than your previous post, this has absolutely nothing to do with religion or Christians, it's about misinformed Microsoft fantards buying into FUD to justify their own confirmation bias. Try listening to people with reputable opinions and you will look a bit less misinformed.

• Like 2

Of course they do. And I don't have to type my wifi passwords every for every single place I go every time I reflash a ROM (which is fairly frequently). It's my gift to Google if they come to visit me. Free wifi.

That makes even less sense than your previous post, this has absolutely nothing to do with religion or Christians, it's about misinformed Microsoft ******** buying into FUD to justify their own confirmation bias. Try listening to people with reputable opinions and you will look a bit less misinformed.

If he can't bring religion into it, why are you bringing Microsoft into it?

It is a story about Android/Google, not Microsoft, Apple or any other company/establishment.

handiest thing in the world is when you set up your phone after a flash , sign in to google and all your settings are there,..... oh no google is coming to my house and they're gonna use my wifi and my ###### internet connection , i'm so afraid...

Well the general sentiment here from what I've read is very few, if anyone, actually cares, I don't neither.

Hell, it's simple to change an ssid and a password. :p

Same here, I just don't care.

• Like 1

Many Christian says that google is evil

They also believe in a Jewish Zombie...

Please, stop.  It's an option when setting up your phone - a page talking about how to disable it is not "latest news"