Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Defiantly

GTA V : Will it be available On-Demnad?

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone knows if GTA V will be a downloadable game, via Live On Demand.  ...and if so, will it be available on release day?

Thanks!

nope.  I dont think 360 has had a AAA digitial download on release day.  That being said, when they finally release it on X1 (which they will, and you cant convince me otherwise), im 99% positive it will be available for OnDemand same day.

Well, that stinks.  But thanks!

when they finally release it on X1 (which they will, and you cant convince me otherwise)

Why would anyone in their right mind say otherwise?

Actually the 360 has been releasing games almost alongside retail for a short period now. It's probably to do with with the PS3 having it and the X1's capabilities.

It used to take 3 months at least to provide a GonD version, but you can already buy Lost Planet 3, Saint's Row 4, Madden 25, The Bureau, Rayman Legends, Killer is Dead and DoA5U, which were all released in the last 3 weeks~.

Why would anyone in their right mind say otherwise?

because no release date is specified, and Rockstar has commented that "GTA V already feels next gen", making people think they wont, at least for months afterwords.