Man Has Eaten 12,000 Big Macs in 30 Years

Until you look at an actual picture of the guy and realize he's probably slimmer than you are.

From watching the video, the guy must have a good metabolism to consume 400 big macs yearly.

From watching the video, the guy must have a good metabolism to consume 400 big macs yearly.

Why? They're about 700 calories a piece. If you have a similar amount for another meal and a lighter breakfast you can probably comfortable come in around 2,000 calories for the day.

And here come the tidalwave of people who will tell us they haven't had a McDonalds in 180 years and all McDonalds meals literally taste of Dog Poop and all the Customers of McDonalds and Burger King etc have no taste. 

Last time I saw people talking similar, many people were saying they'd rather starve to death than eat a Big Mac etc if it was in the room with them. I'd be interested to take those people up on their claim.

If people are saying that, they have much greater problems than eating a Big Mac.

I risked eating a McDouble tonight. :p

th?id=H.4883177107226668&pid=15.1&H=120&

That's a double?

I'll let you in on a secret - you eat the burger rather than the box it's handed to you in.

I always wondered why a Big Mac tasted exactly the same as a McChicken and the fries. That must be why :)

• Like 3

I can confrim its real meat in the pattys, however there often so ###### thin that the result is a dry almost Saharan burger.

Thus why they stick cheese and sauces in. Tried a patty on its own a day and eeeeeeewww, was not nice!!

I worked there for a year then left, totally soul destroying!

Unless this guy figured out sungazing and made it work, I call ######!

Only one day a weekof real food, and 6 days of Big Macs, does not a healthy human make. 

I smell a paid story.   and my sense of smell is pretty good!

I can only stand McDonalds' gourmet burgers. The Big Mac isn't THAT bad but occasionally nauseating after a bite.

I'd be less worried about whether the meat is real or not, and focus instead on the sodium content of one of those things - almost a gram! Mind you it's not bad as the 2.6 grams of salt in TV dinners, but still bad.

(this coming from a movie popcorn addict :pinch:)

And here come the tidalwave of people who will tell us they haven't had a McDonalds in 180 years and all McDonalds meals literally taste of Dog Poop and all the Customers of McDonalds and Burger King etc have no taste. 

Last time I saw people talking similar, many people were saying they'd rather starve to death than eat a Big Mac etc if it was in the room with them. I'd be interested to take those people up on their claim.

Dont forget the people who claim taste bud failure.