The Mrs. wants to clean up :(

Puke. You know this is for little girls?

I think Hasbro and Tara Strong (creator of MLP G4) would like to have a word with u.

think your military would like to have a word with u as well (watch the video called BronyDoc if your at lest a bit interested in knowing the facts before spewing non-scenes)

but back on topic...

I think Hasbro and Tara Strong (creator of MLP G4) would like to have a word with u.

think your military would like to have a word with u as well (watch the video called BronyDoc if your at lest a bit interested in knowing the facts before spewing non-scenes)

but back on topic...

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic is an animated television series produced by Hasbro Studios in the United States (for scripts) and at DHX Media's studio located in Vancouver (for animation; formerly known as Studio B Productions). The series, which is based on Hasbro's My Little Pony line of toys and animated works, is intended for girls age 2 to 11 and is considered to be the fourth generation (G4) of the My Little Pony franchise, following earlier lines and television show tie-ins in the 1980s and 1990s.

Get a new hobby bro. No reason to be going crazy over a little girls show.

Get a new hobby bro. No reason to be going crazy over a little girls show.

u must have missed the memo about my game collection since you mentioned "get a hobbies"

also your totally right chicks dig ponies ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ0DrM5y-lo

untitled_by_maddoggyca-d67yqwd.jpg

untitled_by_maddoggyca-d67yrux.jpg

but don't let me fool me by saying No reason going crazy over a little girl show" you the one that started with "puke......"

The bronie costume has a serious rape face.. I mean just look at it.
But come one, the women on those pictures? They're not chicks, I mean what the hell. And hey people might want to get their picture taken, but you don't know what title it gets on facebook.

actually I do know what they get on facebook. Iv stumbled on random people on facebook with me in there display picture .Truth be told the only place that gets huge amount of trolling is 4chan and reddit. How ever reddit wasn't as bad as I thought it would be ether.

facebook, youtube, instiagram, and deviantart are all surprising positive comments/outcomes  

and define what a chick is (and I don't mean baby chicken). This will most likely fall under "eye of the beholder" opinion. If this isn't consider you definition of a chick 1176119_335533233249118_970915760_n.jpg

then I having a hard time what would you consider a chick (btw one of my roommates for a convention we went to this year in august)

If she does not want that stuff on it.. then you can put them in the box... and save them in attic or storage until she leaves or pass away. Then you get put them back on...

I have software boxes in my storage since late 90s.

:rofl:

actually I do know what they get on facebook. Iv stumbled on random people on facebook with me in there display picture .Truth be told the only place that gets huge amount of trolling is 4chan and reddit. How ever reddit wasn't as bad as I thought it would be ether.

facebook, youtube, instiagram, and deviantart are all surprising positive comments/outcomes  

and define what a chick is (and I don't mean baby chicken). This will most likely fall under "eye of the beholder" opinion. If this isn't consider you definition of a chick

then I having a hard time what would you consider a chick (btw one of my roommates for a convention we went to this year in august)

I claimed that the women you posted before her were not chicks, and well, I've seen better than her. That being said she looks cute and I'd most likely hit on her, especially when I'm drunk. 

I'm not here to tell you how to spend you free time, I'm just here to shake my head at bronies. So do as you wish! And I still think your costume has a serious rape face.

• Like 1

If she does not want that stuff on it.. then you can put them in the box... and save them in attic or storage until she leaves or pass away. Then you get put them back on...

I have software boxes in my storage since late 90s.

I was just going to suggest this too

Well, as for digital I already have these:

Steam.PNG

Origin.PNG

The boxes really are just for show...  it's not like I pull games down from it and play them... even though I do try XWing Alliance every so often...

• Like 2

just tell her, if I have to get rid of my junk, I get to get rid of some of what you think is her junk also

I'd probably have to kick myself out the door. :D

I'd probably have to kick myself out the door. :D

:p if she chooses what is your junk, you get to choose what is her junk :rofl:

btw I use to save all my boxes also... duno why, I use to have everything ranging from Windows 1 in an old hard IBM box (ibm use to put all their disks and manuals in hard cardboard pull out boxes) all the way up to OS/2 Warp and tons of game boxes.. always felt kinda like they where art for your line of work

I claimed that the women you posted before her were not chicks, and well, I've seen better than her. That being said she looks cute and I'd most likely hit on her, especially when I'm drunk. 

I'm not here to tell you how to spend you free time, I'm just here to shake my head at bronies. So do as you wish! And I still think your costume has a serious rape face.

High Five

Digital set is at

n6as.jpg

7w9p.jpg

this is not including my GoG, GamersGate, Pluse (GameStop Digital). accounts.

--------------------------------

hate to say it to any one that thinks software is worth a fortune later. The moment you own, brake, the seal the software becomes practically priceless. Especially with new software that requires linking cd keys to online account.. Then it becomes worthless all together. There really no money to be made when dealing with you computer software.

Put you collection on eBay as a job lot, ?5.40 p&p with myhermes.

Then put your wife on eBay with collection only and see what gets the highest bids.

Make sure you put a link to this thread.

Wifey won't win in the bidding war.

Well, as for digital I already have these:

Steam.PNG

Origin.PNG

The boxes really are just for show...  it's not like I pull games down from it and play them... even though I do try XWing Alliance every so often...

wow :woot: ........This is a great collection

I've been collecting console and PC games for years along with Star Wars and other movie memorabilia. I have a lot of stuff and I'm thrilled that my fianc? isn't bothered by it at all.

I have zero respect for anyone, man or woman, who would tell their significant other to get rid of stuff like that. Clearly they are items you enjoy or you wouldn't have them displayed. One small shelf and she wants it gone? I'd do what others said and say "then you get rid of something of yours".

First time my fianc? saw part of my collection she knew it was something that wasn't going anywhere. She enjoys the fact it actually gets used (gaming-wise. Other stuff is packed away) instead of being on display 24/7 collecting dust.

I have ended a relationship over a girl asking if I ever thought about selling my original Star Wars collection on eBay so we could make "an easy couple thousand". I'm talking mint/near mint condition original stuff. She got with an old friend of mine later and next thing you know his Star Wars and Star Trek collection is on eBay within 2 weeks of them dating. Dude had some rare stuff and it sold for cheap because she controlled everything. His collection could have bought a house and had money left lol his lose

Forgot to mention this. Just do what others said and make iso's and pack them up or put the in a cd case. Take the original boxes and flatten them out and store them. Look up how much game boxes and manuals alone can sell for. I sold a mint condition SNES Earthbound box and manual to a collector for $100.00 and he admitted he would have offered more if I said no. Die-hard collectors who want complete sets pay whatever it takes to get what they want.

You guys make me feel bad about my pathetic collection :(

post-361542-0-91846600-1379741556.png

I have the following non-Origin games:

Skyrim (Steam)

Torchlight 2