Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damo R.

movies Laurie Holden Lands Female Lead In 'Dumb And Dumber To'

19 posts in this topic

k1djk9.png

The Walking Dead cast member Laurie Holden has landed a co-starring role in Dumb And Dumber To, starring alongside Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels in the Peter and Bobby Farrelly-directed sequel that is being financed by Red Granite. Holden will play Adele Pichlow, the well to do wife of a doctor who is up to no good and who plans to use Harry and Lloyd to cover her tracks.The Farrellys wrote the script with Bennett Yellin and Mike Cerrone from an earlier draft by Sean Anders & John Morris. The Farrellys produce with Red Granite?s Riza Aziz and Joey McFarland along with Bradley Thomas and Charlie Wessler.

Holden played Andrea since the start of AMC?s The Walking Dead. Her character was often exasperating?every attempt to assert herself, from bedding the governor to learning to shoot and nearly killing Daryl to trying to broker peace between the governor and Rick?seemed to always be the wrong thing to do, but her exit at the conclusion of the top rated season three finale was very moving. Now she moves on. She previously appeared opposite Carrey in Frank Darabont?s The Majestic.

http://www.deadline.com/2013/09/walking-deads-laurie-holden-lands-female-lead-in-dumb-and-dumber-to/

Her exit was very moving? That's debatable!

Hopefully she won't be annoying like she was as Andrea.

1 person likes this

Hopefully she won't be annoying like she was as Andrea.

If she is I'm not watching it.

dCU7.png
4 people like this

I thought there already had been a dumb and dumber 2 film?

Eh, I like Carrey and Daniels in their own right, but D&D just didn't really do anything for me except make me cringe.

2 people like this

What a shame, I've been a fan of hers since the X-Files.

Eh, I like Carrey and Daniels in their own right, but D&D just didn't really do anything for me except make me cringe.

There was a younger version

Same here. I guess they have no where to go but up.

dntp.jpg

cd71.jpg

1 person likes this

i never saw the first one, but after watching jeff daniels in the newsroom, this is going to completely ruin his image in my mind.

i never saw the first one, but after watching jeff daniels in the newsroom, this is going to completely ruin his image in my mind.

Completely agree.

He's an actor....an ACTOR. It is possible for him to assume more than one personality, now if he sat in the "news chair" with his hair like that I'd see your point.

1 person likes this

He's an actor....an ACTOR. It is possible for him to assume more than one personality, now if he sat in the "news chair" with his hair like that I'd see your point.

OK

2013-09-28_14-14-31.png

Jennifer Lawrence films 'Dumb and Dumber' sequel cameo

Jennifer Lawrence has filmed a "secret" cameo for the upcoming Dumb and Dumber sequel.

The Hunger Games actress spent a day on the set of Dumb and Dumber To filming scenes, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Lawrence will appear as a young version of Kathleen Turner's character Fraida Feltcher.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a519347/jennifer-lawrence-films-dumb-and-dumber-sequel-cameo.html

i am so gonna go see this with friends  in the theater   cause we did  it with the first one seen it at are  now closed  local drive in

This could be good, I found the first one mildly entertaining but hated the second one due to the fact that it didn't have all the actors from the original.

This could be good, I found the first one mildly entertaining but hated the second one due to the fact that it didn't have all the actors from the original.

because the  2nd one was      When harry met loyd as  teens and was thus a Prequel  

because the  2nd one was      When harry met loyd as  teens and was thus a Prequel  

It sucked.

q0ci.png