KoRn -

Not me, but I haven't been a fan of KoRn for a long time. The song sounds incredibly low quality, muffled, the drums unimaginitive, you can't even hear a guitar on the chorus but just a wahhh of bass.

I miss when you could actually hear the music.

I say this as someone who grew up with them. They helped me find ways to vent, made me feel alright when I couldn't take the life I was living. I'll always love them for that, but Issues was their last hit for me.

I haven't listened to them in a long time, after Untouchables I slowly started to lost interest in their music, didn't like them as much as I used to in previous albums. Every now and then I tried to listen to the new stuff but their songs didn't sound as good.

The single posted above is not bad, but as dead.cell  already mentioned, sometimes there is too much going on to clearly hear the guitar and drums, especially on the chorus. I'll give the album a chance when it comes out though.

I haven't listened to them in a long time, after Untouchables I slowly started to lost interest in their music, didn't like them as much as I used to in previous albums. Every now and then I tried to listen to the new stuff but their songs didn't sound as good.

The single posted above is not bad, but as dead.cell  already mentioned, sometimes there is too much going on to clearly hear the guitar and drums, especially on the chorus. I'll give the album a chance when it comes out though.

Well so far all the reviews have been postive on this record. That doesnt really happen for a korn record too lol

I didn't know Head rejoined the band. I'll probably check it out but my expectations aren't the highest.

Yeah basically a year ago he did. He played Blind in one of those shows for good old times and then months later things started picking up little by little.

• 3 weeks later...

Got the album yesterday.  It's not bad... heavier than their old stuff.. has the deep guitar rifts.. but it didn't really bring me back to old korn.  To me it felt somewhere between untouchables and untitled.  It was 1000x better than the dubstep **** they have been putting out.. but it wasn't the young hyper music they used to do.  Kind of reminded me of heads new band (Love & Death)

LOVE IT! They're finally Korn again now that Head is back!

Seen them on the 30th in T.O. They were amazing!!

Got to meet and greet, be in the Korn Kage and meet J.D. after the show.

Once in a lifetime deal for me!!! :D 

MeandJD.jpg

It sounds like See You On The Other Side with Head, which means it's slightly above total crap. Really not  fan of the songs, and especially not the production, the guitars sound completely off.

I'd have to say that KoRn is one of my all-time fav bands and I've seen them live a million times.  This new album is much better than a few of their previous ones, and they actually bring back some of their heavier roots, which I really really liked.

I was bummed that Family Values wasn't a nation-wide tour this time around, but hopefully they'll kick up a full tour sometime soon.