Grand Theft Auto fan is STABBED, HIT WITH A BRICK AND ROBBED in London

Well gee let me see here. You think a criminal that owns a gun isn't  Going to use his gun to murder someone? Also when you have a dangerous object people will be hurt. It's no different than people who get behind the wheel of a car and have a wreck for one reason or another. 

So I see no issue here.  Also that link mentions some gun policy group aka anti gun group.

Nice. Ask for statistics and the just brush them off. Should have expected it really. 

The study was carried out by the University of Pennsylvania not an anti-gun policy group.

Nice. Ask for statistics and the just brush them off. Should have expected it really. 

The study was carried out by the University of Pennsylvania not an anti-gun policy group.

And if you know anything about American universities they are mostly liberal. 

It is when it comes to certain things. 

Only to most Americans, and I say that as a Tory voter (Conservative).

Of course, I shouldn't be surprised. You lot think social care is a pariah, too.

• Like 2

Only to most Americans, and I say that as a Tory voter (Conservative).

Of course, I shouldn't be surprised. You lot think social care is a pariah, too.

I don't think its a pariah I just think that we don't have the money to pay for it right now. If our country was in better shape economically then I'd be willing to listen. It's not that I don't care about peoples health, we just can't afford it at the moment. 

I don't think its a pariah I just think that we don't have the money to pay for it right now. If our country was in better shape economically then I'd be willing to listen. It's not that I don't care about peoples health, we just can't afford it at the moment. 

Maybe you need to try harder to get it through your politicians thick skulls that you're not the world police, and that you really have far more pressing domestic issues to deal with than whether some Arab is trying to murder his neighbour...

At least then, you might have the money you guys need to start addressing such issues.

• Like 2

Maybe you need to try harder to get it through your politicians thick skulls that you're not the world police, and that you really have far more pressing domestic issues to deal with than whether some Arab is trying to murder his neighbour...

At least then, you might have the money you guys need to start addressing such issues.

There's a small movement now. I think if Rand Paul ran and won we might have a chance but you know once who ever wins gets in office its a totally new ball game. So nothing ever changes. New face,same old game. 

Only NRA approved and preferably performed statistics and studied are accepted of course.

How can you not afford it. I'd say you can't afford not to.

Don't you know social healthcare provides better healthcare for everyone at a much lower cost than your current system.

Hah, yeah sure they are ;). Because the FBI has no agenda at all ;)

If anything the FBI would be on the side of  the anti gunners, they are a government agency after all. But they do not hold a political bias or hold an agenda. 

Reminds me what happened when the PS3 first came out. I'm sure this will spread and more people will do stupid things and use GTA V as an excuse when they end up in court.

It'd be funny if every street mugging got on the news like this. Since a regular street mugging is just what this is, he just happened to have a new popular video game stolen...

How were those statistics biased? 

Oh come on flinty. When you have a group that's sole purpose is gun policy, you don't think that their study will be biased towards their cause. I mean hell you discredit pro gun studies all the time and you expect me to go along with this?

Oh come on flinty. When you have a group that's sole purpose is gun policy, you don't think that their study will be biased towards their cause. I mean hell you discredit pro gun studies all the time and you expect me to go along with this?

The University of Pennsylvania is an anti-gun policy group? 

The University of Pennsylvania is an anti-gun policy group? 

Anyone who makes a study that says guns don't contribute to peace and happiness and pink flowers and all that is good are anti gun policy. 

duh ;)

• Like 1