Grand Theft Auto fan is STABBED, HIT WITH A BRICK AND ROBBED in London

America...Oh wait U.K.

You seem to have some kind of agenda with US vs Europe of some kind.  Not the first time you've posted things like this before, but back on topic:

A 23-year-old man was hit with a

brick, stabbed and robbed of the newly released Grand Theft Auto

computer game after queuing up to buy it at a London supermarket.

Wasn't aware it was on PC. /s

Unbelievable that somebody would do such a thing for a freaking video game.

Attempted murder, for a ?40 game...

Pathetic. Utterly, utterly pathetic.

Believe it or not, there's an even more pathetic event in my family (thankfully, a part of my family that's been cut off for many years); roughly a decade ago, a cousin of mine stabbed someone in secondary school for a Cadbury's Creme Egg. :/ And then five years ago, he assaulted and robbed an actor on his way to an audition for Disney's Alice in Wonderland remake (obviously no surprise why he's in the French Foreign Legion).

You seem to have some kind of agenda with US vs Europe of some kind.  Not the first time you've posted things like this before, but back on topic:

Wasn't aware it was on PC. /s

Unbelievable that somebody would do such a thing for a freaking video game.

What? Show me where I've said something to the effect of Merica or such.

yeah, no one was shot and killed, so of course it wasn't 'merica

Could of very well been killed.

What? Show me where I've said something to the effect of Merica or such.

Could of very well been killed.

https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1176725-map-of-europe-1000-ad/#entry595945743

https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1177281-grand-theft-auto-fan-is-stabbed-hit-with-a-brick-and-robbed-in-london/?view=findpost&p=595953609

Does seem like you have a US vs Europe agenda as that linked post is completely unprovoked as is your first post in this thread. Hmm  :/

Breaking News: Man walking around London at midnight, mugged...

America...Oh wait U.K.

Pathetic. Really is time to grow up.

If you don't like it when people say " 'Merica" then just rise above it, don't lower yourself to their level.

• Like 3

Pathetic. Really is time to grow up.

If you don't like it when people say " 'Merica" then just rise above it, don't lower yourself to their level.

I agree, but the other side is equally pathetic so I understand his mocking them.

• Like 3

https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1176725-map-of-europe-1000-ad/#entry595945743

https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1177281-grand-theft-auto-fan-is-stabbed-hit-with-a-brick-and-robbed-in-london/?view=findpost&p=595953609

Does seem like you have a US vs Europe agenda as that linked post is completely unprovoked as is your first post in this thread. Hmm  :/

What just like you have a anti gun agenda/anti gun owner agenda. Everyone here has some sort of agenda when it comes to the news and politics section so yeah its not a big surprise.

So you found two posts my goodness..But seriously its not a U.S vs Europe thing with me. Its more of a me vs everyone else that thinks I shouldn't be allowed to do as my rights allow me to.

ITT, people can't take jokes. :ermm:

I thought it was funny simply for the fact that I actually thought it happened in the US too...

I'm not surprised though, considering the amount of people that get hurt trying to save $20 on Black Friday of all things. People are stupid, but I'm pretty sure we all knew that.

Could've. I could've been killed cooking pizza earlier. Bottom line is he didnt. A gun most likely would've.

If we didnt have so many guns in this country, alot of people COULD HAVE been killed, and not have beens.

meh, some of us just have a common sense agenda. and others such as yourself are just biased for your own self interests and paranoia.

Which is why you off topically (word?) brought up this didnt happen in America, as if you're making some point.

So because I believe that everyone has the basic right to self defense, I have paranoia? Please...

So because I believe that everyone has the basic right to self defense, I have paranoia? Please...

A gun is not equal to self defense.

Owning a gun means you're more likely to get hurt by accident or not. Statistics is quite clear on this.

Owning a gun means you're more likely to get hurt by accident or not. Statistics is quite clear on this.

Statistics are also very unclear on how many suicides are helped along by gun ownership heh.  Hence statistics alone aren't really helping matters.

Show me the statistics that show that im more likely to be hurt by my own firearms, make sure they aren't statistics from anti gun groups.. 

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn17922-carrying-a-gun-increases-risk-of-getting-shot-and-killed.html

There are also ones for an increase in homicides of homes who own a gun too.

Well gee let me see here. You think a criminal that owns a gun isn't  Going to use his gun to murder someone? Also when you have a dangerous object people will be hurt. It's no different than people who get behind the wheel of a car and have a wreck for one reason or another. 

So I see no issue here.  Also that link mentions some gun policy group aka anti gun group.