(I'm not very good with coming up with project names. Also, my first post here on Neowin )
I hope at least someone will be interested in my small project.
I noticed how the last build of bbLean released was in 2009 (a bit over 4 years ago). I also noticed how little x64 plugins there are. So, I have decided to make this project in the hopes to bring bbLean up to speed.
Current development status: Alpha (not tested thoroughly, initial tests successful)
Latest x64 bbLean compile status: Success, x64
Compiler used: MinGW64 4.7.3
I don't have any screenshots at the moment since I'm still developing it.