I want to play a "identify this camera" game...

Cool, thank you kindly :)

I have a review of it in the reviews for members section.

It's a damn good keyboard, although I'd look at one of the newer K95's or such :D

• Like 2

There is a recent trend to discriminate users according to their preferences on camera, basically if it's Nikon and you have Cannon you are doomed (I haven't heard to much of that here, but other places is... bad~), l

Where exactly? I browse dpreview.com and have rarely seen any bashing based on your camera brand? ( There are a million little know it alls, but that's a different steak) And I would say on neowin, it's a non issue.

Oh you got yourself one of these cool little things. I've been interested in it ever since it was announced.

You should consider writing a review in this subforum, things that are posted there are often considered for the front page. (Y)

Where exactly? I browse dpreview.com and have rarely seen any bashing based on your camera brand? ( There are a million little know it alls, but that's a different steak) And I would say on neowin, it's a non issue.

Just look about de QX100 on dpreview.com and see quite a lot of comments bashing for not being a proper camera, also there is people comparing it with DSLRs of the same price... and I can't say anything about that :)

Oh you got yourself one of these cool little things. I've been interested in it ever since it was announced.

You should consider writing a review in this subforum, things that are posted there are often considered for the front page. (Y)

Honestly speaking I bought it because it has an API, so it's more a project like thing... I'm afraid that I'm not exactly a photographer and while I did my research... I'm a bit afraid of sounding dumb, specially when there is people that really is pro photography out there.

(Fun fact... I did an unboxing video, but I can't upload it because of my terrible internet connection)

• Like 1

so this basically snaps on any cellphone or just Sonys?

Anything that has Android and has the Play Mobile app from Sony, that you can acquire from the android play store. (well... anything that has wifi)

All Android smartphones with the PlayMemories app and all recentish iOS smartphones!

I've been playing with the QX10 and QX100 too last week and it was a lot of fun. My first reaction when I saw them online was a bit 'meh', thought it was a gimmick. But after using them it's really just a fun way to take pictures and be able to share them quickly while still having access to high-resolution shots later. Much more interesting than a regular compact camera.

(I just can't justify purchasing one since I have a NEX-5R)

Now that I think about it, I may not be able to do a review of it but if you have questions, feel free to ask. Also if you want me to take a particular picture of something for comparison, feel free to request it.