wisconsin megaorder diet coke lofty bill disassembled

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#46 psionicinversion

psionicinversion

Neowinian Senior

• 1,791 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 22:03

this is a failed logic that people dont get. (i know youre joking, btw)

i dont drink sugary drinks b/c they hurt my teeth and my stomach.

also, adding that giant Coke to your already-bad meal does make a difference. Say your caloric intake for the day is 2500 calories. that Coke you buy at McDs probably has 300-400 calories. that could be 15-20% of your daily intake. personally, id rather eat that amount rather than drink it.

yeah i dont drink much sugary drinks only time i do is with vodka :D 9 times out of 10 if i do goto mcdonalds, kfc etc i have a bottle of water, i love water people who says err i hate water it doesnt taste of anything. i think it tastes amazing, it is literally the best drink on the planet (cus your body is made of the stuff). i drink tea with biscuits i have started to like coffee but maybe have it once or twice a week cus i dont like it that much. the best pickup in the morning is a lot water cus it rehydrates you from the night and powers your cells to turbo charging levels :p

oh also with diet drinks i think theres bin some studies where the sugar is replaced by stuff to make it taste better but gives it that diet logo can destroy your liver or kidneys over a long enough period cus i think your body doesnt know how to break it down so it kills those organs off. not 100% sure but water is your boy, oh defo ice, sparkling water and wedges of lime is awesome :D

#47 adrynalyne

adrynalyne

Neowinian Senior

• 1,832 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 22:07

The above poster works for a water purification company.

;)

#48 nvllsvm

nvllsvm

Neowinian Senior

• 1,540 posts
  • Phone: Nexus 5

Posted 20 September 2013 - 22:11

What is the point of having 'Diet' Coke - an extra 40 or so calories isn't going to make much difference after all that crap.

12 oz. of Coke contains ~138 calories and 29mg of caffeine. The same amount of Diet Coke contains 0 calories and 45mg of caffeine. As a caffeine junkie who eats like ####, the Diet Coke makes a lot more sense.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!