Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pupik

What's your ringtone?

52 posts in this topic

Looking for a new ringtone for my phone, so post yours for ideas. Currently I've got the first forty seconds of Stay Crunchy from Ronald Jenkees:

1 person likes this

Vibrate. I prefer my phone not to make any more noise than it needs to for me to notice it.

1 person likes this

Tetris tone.

halloween movie theme

Vibrate. I prefer my phone not to make any more noise than it needs to for me to notice it.

Same.  I can't remember the list time I heard my phone physically ring, so I have no clue what the ringtone is.   :laugh:

When I had a dumb phone a few years back, my ringtone was the one from the movie "Crank", which I thought was interesting.

Drum sample from Led Zeppelin's "The Crunge", by the greatest of all time Mr. John Bonham.

1 person likes this

Movement, from the surface adverts from about 17 secs in. Chopped out and edited a bit in audacity to make it sounds good in the 30 secs an iphone can have for a ringtone.

My edit can be found here.  Just right click save as and then change extention to .m4r to use on an iphone.

Using the theme song from one of my daughter's Rabbids games.  Just because it irritates the wife and I hate her ringtone.  It's worth the weird looks I get.

I use myxer to create custom tones for each of my high traffic friends.

I pick some of my favorite tracks that have synth/digital intros and build into bass. That way the ringtone starts soft and gets louder.

I used to prefer vibrate but that gets old when your looking for it in furniture, etc...

Movement, from the surface adverts from about 17 secs in. Chopped out and edited a bit in audacity to make it sounds good in the 30 secs an iphone can have for a ringtone.

My edit can be found here.  Just right click save as and then change extention to .m4r to use on an iphone.

An easily identifiable commercial. I would most certainly scoff at the sound if I heard it in a store or wherever.

Most people here have listed odd choices to me...

Same here. Can't stand to hear it ring.

The sound of a dial-up modem connecting :laugh:

The last three I can remember before that was the theme from Super Mario Bros world 1-1, the intro/theme song from Star Wars, and the sweet sweet riffs from the beginning of Black Sabbath's Children of the Grave (before the singing starts).

I only like ringtones that sound like phone rings. No weird sounds or musicals for me.

2 people like this

Any Nokia Ringtone I fancy, on my Samsung Galaxy S3. :p

LG Vintage Telephone + vibrate.

Switch back and forth between Andy Griffith Theme and The Big Bang Theory...

Cody

I use some Apple iPhone ringtone, at the moment.

apple_ring.zip

A simple ring

24 show, ringtone 

1 person likes this