What's your ringtone?

"Dead Already" from American Beauty. It's subtle enough not to annoy anyone, but it can get quite loud if I don't notice it at first.

Before then I had the codec beep from Metal Gear Solid. I was surprised how many people would turn around and say, "Snake, what's wrong? Snake?! SNAAAAAAAAAAKE!" :laugh:

However, most of the time I find my phone is on vibrate. It's rare that I hear any noise from my phone.

• Like 2

"Dead Already" from American Beauty. It's subtle enough not to annoy anyone, but it can get quite loud if I don't notice it at first.

Before then I had the codec beep from Metal Gear Solid. I was surprised how many people would turn around and say, "Snake, what's wrong? Snake?! SNAAAAAAAAAAKE!" :laugh:

However, most of the time I find my phone is on vibrate. It's rare that I hear any noise from my phone.

Where can I find that MGS ringtone?

Where can I find that MGS ringtone?

I've just looked on my phone and I can't find it. Then again it was my ringtone on the S3 and I'm now on the S4. I'll take a look later on my computer, if I find it I'll let you know.

The "Cassiopeia" ringtone from stock Android / Cyanogenmod 10.

My phone is usually on vibrate anyway so i'm not really bothered for ringtones.

Talking of ringtones this woman who must have been in her late 40's / 50's had "scooby dooby doo where are you" blasting out for a good 15 seconds, I turned around and expected to see a little kid... she got a few looks from people.