Someone already jailbroke iOS 7! (Possibly)

There's nothing illegal about Jailbreaking, we just need to steer clear of any talk of unlocking.

Thank you for the answer :)

So in that case here is the website - http://7jailbreak.com/

It has the youtube video in there that shows how it work.

How do you know that?

do you see the cydia icon?

if you do not believe its fake feel free to try

also it would be on all the well known sites if it were true!!

do you see the cydia icon?

if you do not believe its fake feel free to try

also it would be on all the well known sites if it were true!!

Dont get me wrong, i'm not saying it's real :) I'm just trying to understand why you think it's fake...

Dont get me wrong, i'm not saying it's real :) I'm just trying to understand why you think it's fake...

as i said, its fake because if it was real do you not think it would be on ALL the reputable websites

as i said, its fake because if it was real do you not think it would be on ALL the reputable websites

Ye i guess you are right......

:)

It seems to work like a jailbreak for 4.3.3 when you access a website and do it from there without downloading anything.

That's not a jailbreak... that's a zero-day exploit in Safari that allows the execution of arbitrary code...

That's not cool, that's terrifying.

Its real n_K.. Theres been talk about a jailbreak discovered way back during the first beta of iOS7 that was left over from 6. They confirmed that it still worked on 7 and just didn't want to waste it until iOS7 was final so Apple couldn't fix it beforehand. 

Btw, I jailbroke my IPT4 with evasion with iOS 6.1 and never bothered to go to 6.1.3 because according to the changelog it would be a waste of time.

Yes there is a known exploit, but nothing public to use it yet is what I meant.