10 posts in this topic

Posted

after reading and watchign the video, seriously cant believe how little was done by the courts.

'Stewart was banned from owning, keeping, dealing or transporting animals for five years but may apply to have the order lifted after a year. He must also pay

Posted

after reading and watchign the video, seriously cant believe how little was done by the courts.

'Stewart was banned from owning, keeping, dealing or transporting animals for five years but may apply to have the order lifted after a year. He must also pay

Posted

if i saw him, it would be like in that movie, 'me myself and Irene' when Jim transforms and you hear that music. but i'd kick the s**t out of him. 

maybe the fine was a good thing, atleast people will remember his face as soon as they see him. 

Posted

I had to close the video after about 6 seconds in. How can someone do something like that and why? Just horrible.

Posted

As a lifelong dog person, I'd love the opportunity to knock that stupid grin off the MFSOB's face :ANGRY:

Posted

he should be hung in public.

edit..

did anyone notice that they actually bothered to bleep the audio in a video this sickening. i don't think hearing the guy call the dog a 'b-tch' is going to make this video any more sickening or offensive.

Posted

Blood is boiling after a few seconds of the video.

I'd love love loved to have walked in on that. Would accept any repercussions gladly.

:angry:

Posted

Amazing that such clear evidence isnt enough to put a harsher punishment on this ahole.  and he does look like sloth

Posted

Stewart was banned from owning, keeping, dealing or transporting animals for five years but may apply to have the order lifted after a year. He must also pay

Posted

They need to pour gas on that sick **** and let him burn