Oh what did I just order...

I guess most of you are seeing this as a PC, and for that its expensive for sure. But this is a luxury item. The 7k price tag is for the bling. Its more for show than to be used as an actual PC. I've seen designer furniture that cost more than this and don't even include a PC.

I guess most of you are seeing this as a PC, and for that its expensive for sure. But this is a luxury item. The 7k price tag is for the bling. Its more for show than to be used as an actual PC. I've seen designer furniture that cost more than this and don't even include a PC.

The PC side of it seems to be fine, it's the quality of the image at such close range that would have me worried.

6 point of touch on a  32inch at 1366x769 is 

Minumal 10 point of touch and 1080 on such a size of a screen. I going to say way to over prices and the hardware sucks for what it is

also the table at most is worth 3 grand.. that doesn't justify 4 grand for that hardware

For the price you could (at loeats almost) have gotten a Samsung SUR40 PixelSense, 40 inch full HD pixelsense technology all covered in Gorilla glass. 

http://www.samsung.com/us/business/displays/digital-signage/LH40SFWTGC/ZA#productFeatures

While the screen is better it looks fugly compared to the one that OP got.

I dunno. I don't find that one particularly nice looking either.

the Samsugn would work if the home is clean and minimalist, but it's designed for shops anyway. you could make a nice wood from to drop it into instead though, easy and cheap and would look better than the OP one, don't get the weird patterns on the sides and legs.