china suffocation possible foul play haier group microblogging

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 DocM

DocM

Neowinian Senior

• 17,533 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:28

The bloggers question how a 2 and 4 year old could climb a chair, then get atop a washer?

Pfffttt....

When our oldest boy was 2 that summer we found him doing a high-wire act across the top bar of the swing set, and on top of a 7 foot tall china cabinet. Nor long after, age about 2.5, my wife lost track of him while I was working on the roof. Next thing I know the little ape was running across the roof towards me yelling "DADDY!" Wife damned near had a stroke.

Erik the Menace :rofl:

#17 shozilla

shozilla

Neowinian Senior

• 8,514 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 15:35

The bloggers question how a 2 and 4 year old could climb a chair, then get atop a washer?
Pfffttt....
When our oldest boy was 2 that summer we found him doing a high-wire act across the top bar of the swing set, and on top of a 7 foot tall china cabinet. Nor long after, age about 2.5, my wife lost track of him while I was working on the roof. Next thing I know the little ape was running across the roof towards me yelling "DADDY!" Wife damned near had a stroke.
Erik the Menace :rofl:

Wow.

My brother was little and he was climbing up the stove and played with the switch. Luckily, mom caught him on time. She took him down.

#18 jerzdawg

jerzdawg

Neowinian

• 5,369 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 21:22

While I doubt doubt the ability for a 2 and 4 year old to find a way into the washer, I am very skeptical of the ability to turn it to a proper setting and then closing the lid, both would be difficult to manage on their own.  Are females still considered a burden in China?