• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ergit3000

ergit3000

Neowinian

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 25 September 2013 - 16:03

Hello I need your help!

I have in my pc an  Nvidia gtx 760 which it's connected to my LCD Tv with HDMI port, is possible to view or separate the images, for example view like a video or a stream in my tv and play any game in my pc at the same time??? 

I hope you can help me, and if you need more information or are a little confused about what I want please let me know.

Thank you! :)

Best Answer ergit3000 , 25 September 2013 - 16:46

Set your display to "Extend" across two monitors. Then open up your media player (or web browser for a stream) and drag it over to your secondary monitor and maximize it. Then launch a game, it should open on your primary display.

:o , thank you very much, I'll try this as soon as I can, that's exactly what I want :D

Go to the full post

#2 Lord Method Man

Lord Method Man

Neowinian Senior

• Phone: Nokia Lumia 1520

Posted 25 September 2013 - 16:07

Set your display to "Extend" across two monitors. Then open up your media player (or web browser for a stream) and drag it over to your secondary monitor and maximize it. Then launch a game, it should open on your primary display.

#3 OP ergit3000

ergit3000

Neowinian

Posted 25 September 2013 - 16:46   Best Answer

:o , thank you very much, I'll try this as soon as I can, that's exactly what I want :D

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!