Michael B. Jordan In Talks To Star In "Independence Day 2"

2013-09-26_23-40-33.png

According to The Wrap, Michael B. Jordan (?Friday Night Lights?) met with Roland Emmerich to discuss a "major role" in Independence Day 2. As of right now, no offer has been made by 20th Century Fox. The actor is highly thought of at the studio, as he will be playing Johnny "Human Torch" Storm in Josh Trank's upcoming Fantastic Four reboot.

The Wrap does not reveal any details about the role Jordan is up for. Maybe he's up for Captain Steven Hiller's (Will Smith) stepson? Which is a part rumored to exist. On the Will Smith front, a source for The Wrap says his current status "remains unchanged ? meaning he?s not officially involved at this time."

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=87695

The Wrap does not reveal any details about the role Jordan is up for. Maybe he's up for Captain Steven Hiller's (Will Smith) stepson?

That seems like a reasonable assumption to me. He would do well in the part.

On the Will Smith front, a source for The Wrap says his current status "remains unchanged ? meaning he?s not officially involved at this time."

oh i hope he's not involved. these days he's got an ego bigger than this planet.

the original id4 was good because it has interesting, well fleshed-out characters and balanced story lines for each of them. not because of some famous stars spewing his big mouth and prancing his big ego. i hope the sequel stay true to its origin.