Bob's Burgers Renewed for a fifth season

WCGO.jpg

FOX FLIPS FOR FIFTH SEASON OF ?BOB?S Burgers?

Season Four Premiere Airs This Sunday, September 29, on FOX

FOX has renewed the Emmy Award-nominated BOB?S Burgers for a fifth season, ordering 22 additional episodes of the hit animated series, it was announced today by Kevin Reilly, Chairman of Entertainment, Fox Broadcasting Company.

?BOB?S Burgers is one of those rare finds that just continues to outdo itself, creatively,? said Reilly. ?The show has become a key member of our Sunday ANIMATION DOMINATION family, and we're looking forward to attracting new fans with another season.?

Last season, BOB?S Burgers was a Top 10 comedy among Men 18-49, Men 18-34 and is one of the Top 10 comedies among Male Teens. Additionally, BOB?S BURGERS was one of only two broadcast comedies to post year-over-year gains (+10%) among Adults 18-49.

In the upcoming season premiere, ?A River Runs Through Bob,? airing this Sunday, Sept. 29 (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX, Bob (H. Jon Benjamin), Linda (John Roberts) and the kids Go On a camping adventure and face the perils of nature...and Bob's intestines.

BOB?S BURGERS follows the ups and downs of Bob (Benjamin), who runs Bob?s Burgers with the help of his wife, Linda (Roberts), and their three kids, Tina (Dan Mintz), Gene (Eugene Mirman) and Louise (Kristen Schaal). Bob has big ideas about burgers, but his family falls short on service. Despite the greasy counters and lousy location, Bob and his family are determined to make every ?Grand Re-Re-Re-opening? a success. This past season, the series received its second Emmy Award nomination for ?Outstanding Animated Comedy Series.?

A 20th Century Fox Television and Bento Box Entertainment production, BOB?S BURGERS was created by Loren Bouchard (?Home Movies?). Bouchard and Jim Dauterive (?King of the Hill?) serve as executive producers and writers. ?Like? BOB?S BURGERS on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BobsBurgers. Follow the series on Twitter @BobsBurgersFOX and join the discussion using #bobsburgers.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/09/bobs-burgers-renewed-for-fifth-season.html

every time I watch this show I end up wanting to rip my eyes out..... something about this show, might be the pace of it? I duno..... reminds me of king of the hill in a way which also made me feel the same way