30 posts in this topic

Posted

Isn't the zombie invasion still going on in Florida though? 

Posted

Goodlord Minecraft of all games to blame it on? I havent played for a while but can you even get guns in there? It was bows and sword last time I played. 

3 people like this

Posted

As soon as one of those kids starts playing minesweeper, or even worse, solitaire, we'll all be doomed, doomed I say!

7 people like this

Posted

Solitare made me cut someone's arm off with a playing card!!!

Posted

As soon as one of those kids starts playing minesweeper, or even worse, solitaire, we'll all be doomed, doomed I say!

If I were his Dad I'd get him playing Forza Motorsport so he can become a famous Racing Driver, or get him building on Kerbal so he will become a Rocket Engineer. If violent video games make people murder people, it only stands to reason that racing games turn kids into professional racing drivers, Kerbal turns them into Space Engineers, hell get them playing Cooking Mama! You'll have a famous chef in no time.

2 people like this

Posted

We need a Gordon Ramsey cooking game!

Posted

the father should be arrested for being such a dumbass

Posted

Skylanders made me kill small animals!!

Posted

I used to love Donkey Kong as a kid, I had it on my ColecoVision and played it so much. Then one day we went to the zoo...

I've never told anyone this, I still feel so terrible about it. That poor gorilla...

2 people like this

Posted

Thing is minecraft don't have guns unless you get a mod or something... 

Posted

We need a Gordon Ramsey cooking game!

An R rated cookery game?  :rofl:

south-park-300x219.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Lemme know the next time someone spontaneously starts picking up tow-truck jobs and blames it on GTA

1 person likes this

Posted

Next we will read about Hello Kitty: Island Adventure making me rob banks and burn the police station down...

Posted

Everyone knows that racing games cause people to rob banks and hide in secluded areas until the police stop wanting you.

Posted

Those parents need to buy some hero games for their kids.  They would be out there saving people .... :D

Posted

If I were his Dad I'd get him playing Forza Motorsport so he can become a famous Racing Driver, or get him building on Kerbal so he will become a Rocket Engineer.

You mean a crazy 17 year old that gets into a car crash street racing and kills 5 people including himself.

Posted

Yeah, you will hear soon Minesweeper made a kid bring in an actual live mine! :o!

Posted

None of those things are in vanilla :/

Posted

Sounds like some parent needs to get back to parenting and teach their kids the difference between a game and the real world.

Posted

You mean a crazy 17 year old that gets into a car crash street racing and kills 5 people including himself.

So I won't buy him Need for Speed. Forza is track racing   :rofl:

Posted

Isn't the zombie invasion still going on in Florida though? 

Yes, we call them bath salts

1 person likes this

Posted

Minecraft has tools to harvest blocks.

Unless he is playing a particular version Mojang gave him, Minecraft has no guns.

Nice try Dad, how about you parent your kid better (well not for a while, this kid is going away for a while as he should).

1 person likes this

Posted

Stupid kid. The parents aren't any better. A game is a game, a form of entertainment, nothing more. If the kid can't separate a game from reality, then he should not be playing games. Consequences must be applied to deter others from being dumb.

Posted

Ok, ok, ok.  I think we all know how absurd this is.  The kid just trying to save face by passing blame onto...something.  Terrible choice of something, but it seemed to convince his Dad of it so he got somewhat off the hook punishment wise I bet.

Officials at Endeavor Elementary School on Balcombe Road said the 9-year-old boy told three friends before school that he had the weapons. Those three reported the information to a school resource officer, who found the student and isolated him from others in the school.

Thank God those kids reported him.  If anything were to happen and those friends he told didn't step up and do something... don't even want to imagine.  They did the right thing.