Do you have Windows Longhorn  

404 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have Windows Longhorn

• Yes (MSDN)
    • Yes (Leak)
    • No
    • Dont Know (LOL)

got it from MSDN, it's a load of c.r.a.p, even for an alpha

damn thing has memory leaks all over the place, hits the HDs so hard when ya do anything I initially thought they'd died and generally runs like a neurasthenic turtle on crack

shell features are nice so far tho, I'll have a look in a year or so, right now it's not worth the DVDs they sent it me on

didnt recognize my nforce ethenet so no chanceo f connecting to net also my comp took forever to show anything soooooooo. *dump* betas should be good it looked cool.

No and i 've been looking for it for like months on every p2p programs or forums but all i got was 400MB jokes or broken links....Wondering if all this is not a huge joke :blink: and to see that people voluntarily and hypocritically keep their download for themselves just disgut me...Everybody knows what Longhorn is, so get over it , there is no point in hiding it...you are not protecting any intellectual property but only blowing your self satisfaction in knowing that you have what the other are looking for and might even understand better than you

No and i 've been looking for it for like months on every p2p programs or forums but all i got was 400MB jokes or broken links....Wondering if all this is not a huge joke

P2P programs and web forums are the joke when it comes to things like this. I simply have one word for you: Usenet. Learn it, live it, love it.

i dont have it cos i dont wanna get anything illegal

i havent got anything illegal. NEVER. apart from once for one day i had a warez version of bryce but i only had for like 5 hours then deleted it cos i just wanted to try it. my little bro would almost do anything to get longhorn (he's 9). hehe once i insalled the longhorn transformation pack and made him think id installed longhorn :laugh:

What's the differnt between Windows XP and Windows longhorn? Why is not that much popular? Since when? :D :devil:

At the moment - stuff all.

I installed it, played with it, asked myself what was the difference other than the rejigging of a few windows and then happily uninstalled it realising that is an "upgrade" I will be able to live without for some time.