New season DVR ratings in

http://variety.com/2013/tv/news/agents-of-shield-sleepy-hollow-and-blacklist-popular-early-with-dvr-owners-1200680100/

Early DVR data for the new TV season came in over weekend, and the top newcomers padded their demo totals nicely.

According to Nielsen?s L3 estimates, which measure DVR playback for three days after a program?s initial telecast, ABC?s ?Marvel?s Agents of Shield? swelled from its same-night rating of 4.7 in adults 18-49 to a whopping 6.5 ? putting it ahead of both nights of NBC?s ?The Voice? to stand as the No. 1 show in the demo for Monday and Tuesday.

No other show could quite match the build of ?SHIELD,? though Fox?s ?Sleepy Hollow? jumped 1.5 ratings points (from 3.1 to 4.6) and NBC?s ?The Blacklist? grew 1.3 points, from 3.8 to 5.1.

CBS? ?Hostages? grew nine tenths from 1.8 to 2.7, or 50%, but that still left it well behind its Monday timeslot competitors, ?Blacklist? and ABC?s ?Castle? (from 2.2 to 3.2), both of which gained more in raw numbers than the Eye newbie. CBS noted that with the L3 gains it saw for its Monday shows, the net?s nightly average was up vs. the opening night of last season.

The 50% build in L3 for ?Hostages? was the largest by percentage for any Monday or Tuesday show, slightly ahead of ?Sleepy Hollow? (48%), Fox?s ?New Girl? (48%, from 2.1 to 3.1) and ?Castle? (45%).

The smallest gain for a new show ? usually not a good sign for its survival ? was ABC?s already under-performing ?Lucky 7? (up 0.2, from 1.3 to 1.5).

In total viewers, ?NCIS? jumped from 20.02 million to 23.45 million. ?Agents of SHIELD? grew from about 12.1 million to 15.8 million.

My DVR recorded Masters of Sex (Showtime), I have to watch it now...

I cheated and watched ep1 and 2 as they were released early on certain online outlets over the last few weeks...lol

SHILD seeing a big pop for a new show is no surprise, we'll see how it does a few episodes in.  Personally I wasn't impressed, I think Blacklist is the best new show out this season.

SHILD seeing a big pop for a new show is no surprise, we'll see how it does a few episodes in.  Personally I wasn't impressed, I think Blacklist is the best new show out this season.

I will be interested to see what happens tonight re:shield ratings

http://deadline.com/2013/10/the-blacklist-posts-new-live3-viewership-record-sleepy-hollow-also-very-strong/

On the heels of landing the first renewals this fall, NBC?s The Blacklist and Fox?s Sleepy Hollow posted more impressive Live+3 numbers. Week two of The Blacklist has set a new Live+3 record, becoming the first broadcast network show to add more than 5 million viewers from Live+Same day to Live+3. The Sept. 30 telecast averaged 16.429 million viewers in L+3, an increase of 5.081 million (45%) vs. L+SD. In adults 18-49, the drama added 50% for a 5.0 L+3 rating.

The Blacklist is becoming an increasingly DVR-ed series ? its L+3 18-49 lift jumped from 33% in Week 1 to 50% in Week 2. So, despite double-digit Week 2 drops in Live+SD, The Blacklist actually held onto an impressive 97% its premiere in both total viewers and 18-49 after three days of DVR viewing.

Meanwhile, the third episode of Sleepy Hollow got a 47% lift in L+3 to a 4.4 18-49 rating, in line with the 48% increase in Week 2 (Its viewership bump was 3.3 million). The third new Monday drama this fall, CBS? Hostages, increased its unimpressive second week Live+SD results by 40% to 2.1 in 18-49 vs. a 50% lift for the premiere.

The other highly DVR-ed Monday show was ABC veteran Castle (3.1 in L+3, up 41%).