The Official Neowin Rockstar Social Club Crew

Grand Theft Auto Online features the all-new Hierarchies system for Social Club Crews - borne directly out of feedback from the Social Club community. 

ef133aefb5cdbe943ee9ca270f59f6f1028bfdbf

The Hierarchies feature allows the Leader of the Crew to assign special ranks to members, designating the responsibilities of Crew management and assuring that loyalty and performance are rewarded appropriately.

Crew Leaders can assign special rank to any and all members (Crew members will otherwise all be defaulted to the designation of Muscle) across the following four tiers:

Commissioners: The Crew?s most trusted member(s) - that essential right-hand man or woman that the Leader relies on for Vice Presidential advisement and executive action. Commissioners have the power to manage and administrate all aspects of the Crew on behalf of the Leader, including the ability to promote members internally or invite new members in.

Lieutenants: Made members with specific privileges to keep the Crew in check and hand out promotions or demotions amongst sub-ordinate ranks. Crew Representatives and the mob of Muscle would be wise to keep their Lieutenants (and above) sweet.

Representatives: A tier of Crew members who have shown and proved their commitment to the clique - whether with ace performance in competitive modes, or just by rocking their Crew's emblem faithfully since day one. Crew Leaders can assign these special players as Representatives who will have basic permissions to aid recruitment efforts.

Muscle: The rank-and-file mob of Crew members who are happy to play their position of causing some havoc Online, doing their Crew's emblem justice and fighting for its good name. Muscle-level members may not have nor want any administrative power but they're often the heart and soul of what makes your Crew fearsome. Ambitious Muscle who are looking to prove themselves to the Crew Leader and rise up the ranks may even prove a threat to their Crew superiors, if any are deemed to be slacking on their responsibilities or performance.

Beyond the overall Crew cap, there is no limit on how many Crew members you can designate to any one tier - so decide whether your squad will be a communal and anarchic free-for-all or a rigidly structured and exclusive Hierarchy designed to reward the chosen few and keep the Muscle thirsty for recognition?

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/neocrew

Who all is playing on XBox 360, and who is playing on Playstation 3?  I figure we should somewhat adjust the heirarchy to reflect the players, ie, make sure we have commissioners, lieutenants, and representatives on each platform.

Does the website show who is PS3 and who is 360?

All I can find is if someone only has one gamertag, then it's obvious.  But, say, for DirtyLarry he has both his XBL and PSN names tied in, I can't tell which he plays.

I don't know how much I'll play the multiplayer, but I've joined up (Fourjays27). Will give it a go when they've got the teething issues sorted out.

Tried to join a while back and didn't get a reponse, just tried it and it let me in.

Where is the majority of you from?  I'm on EST in the US, was thinking about hosting a Crew Session tomorrow night on PS3 around 9:30-10pm.  I finally got in tonight and played a bit (first 3 - 4 missions, but I was alone).  You get bonus XP / RP for doing missions as a crew.

I'll be joining sometime today, Need a crew to play with..

Stuck in Australia though so might not be of much help if most people are in the US

Also on PS3

Where is the majority of you from?  I'm on EST in the US, was thinking about hosting a Crew Session tomorrow night on PS3 around 9:30-10pm.  I finally got in tonight and played a bit (first 3 - 4 missions, but I was alone).  You get bonus XP / RP for doing missions as a crew.

US EST here. I'm usually on at night but i'm on for a bit now.

I'm on the 360! It's too bad that both consoles can't play with each other. 

Was thinking the same thing! Would make the experience 100x better to have 360 and PSN combined. Hope they one day try doing that.

I sent a request to join the crew.