Add me: Colicabd

Im on most evenings aswell.

UK and Xbox

#32 OP soniqstylz

soniqstylz

Neowin Trophy Slore

• 8,682 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 15:04

Had to start my SP game over, trying for 100% -- my last game got screwed up by the invisible character glitch. After I hit that, I'll be back online again.

#33 MillionVoltss

MillionVoltss

Neowinian Senior

• 2,273 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:04

Also UK Xbox 360, I invite, no joins, but barely any Crew online. Neowin was LVL 21 last night.

#34 +Lingwo

Lingwo

Neowinian Senior

• 5,740 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 14:38

I'm online most evenings around 8pm till 10pm (UK Time).

So if any of the crew are around then, invite me. In game my gamertag is Kuchiki Rukia.

#35 Ironman273

Ironman273

Neowinian Fanatic

• 7,995 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 920

Posted 16 October 2013 - 16:36

Just joined. 360 on the east coast.

#36 vetPabUK

PabUK

Angry for Coins

• 1,958 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 16:44

Posted this on the crew feed but just realised it might not get noticed there...

Made edited version of emblem with transparent background. Will look better on cars, clothes etc. Can someone set it as the official emblem?

#37 Aheer.R.S.

Aheer.R.S.

I cannot Teach Him, the Boy has no Patience!

• 11,540 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 16:48

I have my old max payne crew tags, my character automatically got it when I created it

Does leaving that crew also remove my tags from MP3?

And if I was to leave to join yours, will we be doing actual heists etc...? (I'm a UK player)

(my character is level 20 something (Although I did meet a player who's already level 109 wearing a MP3 tag)

#38 +Lingwo

Lingwo

Neowinian Senior

• 5,740 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 16:57

I th

I have my old max payne crew tags, my character automatically got it when I created it

Does leaving that crew also remove my tags from MP3?

And if I was to leave to join yours, will we be doing actual heists etc...? (I'm a UK player)

(my character is level 20 something (Although I did meet a player who's already level 109 wearing a MP3 tag)

I think you can join two crews and in game you can select what crew you want to associate with before firing up GTA Online from the Online menu.

I may have made that up but i'm sure i saw a crew option.

If people are online at the same time, we'll do missions, heists, etc. I assume we'll be in free roam and decide then.

#39 Aheer.R.S.

Aheer.R.S.

I cannot Teach Him, the Boy has no Patience!

• 11,540 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 16:59

I th

I think you can join two crews and in game you can select what crew you want to associate with before firing up GTA Online from the Online menu.

I may have made that up but i'm sure i saw a crew option.

If people are online at the same time, we'll do missions, heists, etc. I assume we'll be in free roam and decide then.

Ahh, I though it would be organised like wow raids, (pre set times etc...)

I'd still like to participate if there's room, I'll pm my gamertag to the lead once I know who to pm

#40 +Lingwo

Lingwo

Neowinian Senior

• 5,740 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 17:03

i think it is open to anyone at the moment... it was originally.

It looks like in social club you can set an "active crew".

We can set times for some of the more organised games.

Although it looks like this crew will go the way of other crews/clans on Neowin :laugh:

#41 vetPabUK

PabUK

Angry for Coins

• 1,958 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 17:27

It's a shame it's not cross-platform. Personally I've never seen more than 3 of the crew online at any one time on PS3.

#42 OP soniqstylz

soniqstylz

Neowin Trophy Slore

• 8,682 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:46

It's a shame it's not cross-platform. Personally I've never seen more than 3 of the crew online at any one time on PS3.

I'm usually on, but am trying to finish up 100% on SP -- after getting to 90% and having it glitch out my characters to make them invisible.

Also, I changed the emblem, thanks for that :)

#43 vetPabUK

PabUK

Angry for Coins

• 1,958 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:48

I'm usually on, but am trying to finish up 100% on SP -- after getting to 90% and having it glitch out my characters to make them invisible.

I wondered what happened there. You were by far the closest when I was around 90%, then suddenly you were really low. I've not heard of that glitch, but it must have been gutting to have to start again.

Thanks for the emblem switch, looks good on different backgrounds now. :)

#44 Skiver

Skiver

Neowinian Senior

• 3,400 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 15:52

Do you know if GTAO alert you when other crew members are online but not on your friends list? I'm on XB360 so I can't help you with being online but would still be good to know.

#45 vetPabUK

PabUK

Angry for Coins

• 1,958 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 16:27

Do you know if GTAO alert you when other crew members are online but not on your friends list? I'm on XB360 so I can't help you with being online but would still be good to know.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem so, no. You have to check the crew list manually if you want to see who is online.