106 posts in this topic

Posted

Why do you guys think it's not loading? What other purpose do those screens have? I could be wrong, not like i coded this game, but seems logical that those are loading screens.

Posted

Why do you guys think it's not loading? What other purpose do those screens have? I could be wrong, not like i coded this game, but seems logical that those are loading screens.

There's nothing to load at that point, it doesn't do any loading until you click continue.

Posted

There's nothing to load at that point, it doesn't do any loading until you click continue.

Yes, that's true, it loads anyway after that, showing the tracks. Well i don't know, they just like showing the same rolling wheel and three person conversation scenes time and time again!

Posted

Interestingly I turned up the difficulty from the drivatar 10% to 20% yesterday along with turning on damage. and it sorta became easier. I do wish the game didn't insist on always placing the player third last though. It's a damn destruction derby to get up front :P

1 person likes this

Posted

It could be doing some "Internety" stuff like uploading times, getting leaderboards. Also it could be saving data.

Posted

It could be doing some "Internety" stuff like uploading times, getting leaderboards. Also it could be saving data.

For 30 seconds...