New build need to do something with this cable also fans

This is my first build in about 7yrs:

This time cable management is key I want to be able to hide as much as possible..

So can I hide this CPU power cable behind me motherboard?

Also I have a big fan at the front and space for another 3 top of the case side window and rear and bottom

Would it be wise to inc these sooner than later

It depends on both PSU

- does the length of CPU power cable permit it?

...and the case

- does it even have a hole at the top and does the case have enough space behind the board, so that you can close the side panel without too much trouble

Make sure you get one of the new cases that allows you to put cables beind the motherboard plate. and it all goes away untill they pop out at the hole closest to where they need to go

Buy a case with decent cable management options and you should be set. Even if you think that a Mid-tower would suffice, buy a Full tower case. It will save you a lot of headaches in cable management and adding components in the future.  A modular PSU is also a must.

Here a pic it's a cool master k380 case, it's gets in the way with standard cooler which is going ... Could take it to the side and over them ram but its very tight and touching the ram...

post-363422-0-80380200-1380725340.jpg

Yeah, well, as nice as K380 (and its cousin K280) is for starters (and has decent amount of space behind the board), it doesn't have the hole.

Either squeeze it as Astra says (#1 in the pic) or get a bunch of cable ties and route it as #2 in the pic - all expansion cards have a hole that permits this. Hold it fixed by tying together with front panel audio and USB. Admittedly, it's not nearly as pretty, but still better than none at all.

post-382760-0-96295600-1380743284.jpg

Or you could make that hole with a dremel :p